“Excellent atmosphere, great food, awesome service!”
Review of Parc Bistro

Parc Bistro
Ranked #1 of 32 Restaurants in Skippack
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Fine dining and a charming bistro atmosphere await you in this totally refurbished 19th century roadside inn
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This was my first time to the PARC Bistro. I had driven past the place many times traveling thru Skippack. My Love wanted to take me out for dinner and after she reviewed several places in Skippack, we decided to dine at the PARC Bistro. The reviews were correct! We will eat here again. From the moment we walked into the place it was a refreshing experience. The staff were very polite and helpful. Food was great and we enjoyed our dinner!

1  Thank Stephen_19438

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Skippack is a great town to spend an afternoon, this was our second visit to the Parc Bistro and both times our meals were fantastic. Great filets; desserts, service and atmosphere.

1  Thank Merrymonk
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Hadn't been here in a while and glad it had not changed. Pizza is still good, although as usual too much cheese, overshadowed the crust. Cheese plate was awesome. Somewhat loud, although that is athe norm. Good place for a "date night"! t".

Reviewed April 14, 2013

Had lunch again at PARC Bistro today. I was a little more than a little hungry so I ordered the Ahi Tuna Tartare and the Roasted Beet Salad!! My companion ordered the Omelet of the Day, which was huge and had bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and more that I don't remember, along with a side of potatoes and the prize of the day - raisin toast!!! We enjoyed every bite. I've been to PARC Bistro a few times and this meal was typical and is the reason I return. The service is also very good and, as usual, the noise level was very tolerable. We'll definitely be back.

Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

Had a business lunch here. The restaurant is small with a wood burning stove in one room. Rustic decor. Food was very good. I had the diver scallops with wild mushrooms and garlic mashed potatoes. Three large scallops were a little over- seasoned but good. The mushrooms and mashed potatoes went well together. Others in my group had the salmon which was a nice size portion and a chicken caeser salad that looked very good. Service was excellent and fast. Would love to come back some day to try the pizzas. Definitely worth a try.

Been to Parc Bistro? Share your experiences!