“Not a True Diner but Still”

Mal's American Diner
Ranked #21 of 31 Restaurants in Skippack
Cuisines: American, Italian, Seafood
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I would classify this place more as a local country restaurant than an actual diner. The portions aren't nearly as large and the menu isn't as extensive but the food was fairly good. Stopped here for breakfast. ordered waffles with a side of sausage and it was very tasty. I would return here again.

1  Thank Matthew L

Reviewed January 1, 2012

We go to Mal's every Sunday for breakfast. The food is great, if not imaginative. The service is always friendly and courteous. Pricewise it's competive. The place could use a sprucing up, but we don't go for the ambience.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

If you are shopping in Skippack or just want to meet someone or go yourself for a quick breakfast or lunch, this is the place. Good food, nice choices, reasonable prices and pleasant staff. What more can you ask for.

Reviewed November 22, 2011

The french toast is just normal french toast. Nothing special, but good. I often come here after a doctor appointment to treat myself. Comfort food is always nice when you have a chronic disease. So I think for a diner this meets all expectations. The bacon is always crispy which is a must. I love the atmosphere which is typical for a 50's style diner. The wait staff is always pleasant and friendly.

Reviewed July 24, 2011

My daughter and i shared a turkey wrap. the turkey was slimey and wet , gross , we asked for pickles and didnt get them. We had a side order of fries fit for 4 people , so they got wasted.
our service was pretty good , but by the time she came by to ask if everything was ok we were finished. we left the turkey !
They need a new menu and QC in the kitchen.
To mals i'd be happy to manage and serve home cooking anyday for you. It is a diner after all.