“What part of this dont you understand.”

V & S Sandwich Shop
Cuisines: Soups
Reviewed October 20, 2018 via mobile

I called in 2 large sandwiches.one was a buffalo chicken cheese steak and I told the guy who took my order on the phone make sure the buffalo sauce and ranch are cupped up on the side.like I always get.well one of the women working there the older of the two apparantly does not know how to read she pours the sauce on my sandwich.which is why I was wondering why I only got half a cup of sauce.now I share my sandwich with my 2 dogs and they can not have buffalo sauce.that is why I order no onions no peppers no sauce.stupid people they are.at the price of 8.00s they need to learn to read.thank you.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

I go to the one on the 5th Street Highway in Temple. Absolutely the best Italian sandwich and steak sandwiches plus a huge variety of other sandwiches and types of food

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 18, 2018

This is the place to come for cheese steak sandwiches! The staff is friendly and efficient. This is not a gourmet restaurant - it is a place for great sandwiches.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 20, 2018 via mobile

So disappointed- sausage sandwich- deep fried the sausage until it was black!!
Wife’s cheese steak sandwich came out cold and with very little steak!! When she inquired why so little steak- she was told she should have ordered onions- that makes the sandwich fuller!!!
Never again!!!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 26, 2017

Like its sister store on Lancaster Avenue, in Reading, this cheese stake mecca offers some of the best Italian ("sub") sandwiches around. V&S is one of our first stops when visiting Reading. What distinguishes these cheese stakes in our view are the fresh soft rolls and tomato sauce with onions. We’ve been known to make 2-3 visits to this place during a single long weekend in Reading. We’re not obsessed, but hey it's really good stuff. But they also offer good ham-on-roll sandwiches, meatball subs, and Italian cold cut subs. And don’t forget a big bag of Good’s potato chips in the dark blue bag (not the red bag). They also have several kinds of pizza (have not tried the Sicilian style, but it looks great), and deserts from a local bakery. To me, the “LEP” cookies look like Shillington’s answer to a Moon Pie on steroids. Have not tried these, but if looks could taste good, these would be a winner, too! Two thumbs up on V&S!

Date of visit: November 2017