“I was happy”

Add it.
Beverly Hills Tavern
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pennsylvania
“I was happy”
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Have read the other reviews and don't understand the problems. Food was good in the Tavern. Service was very good. Wings came the way we ordered them. Cost was what i expected. Have eaten twice at the beach bar outside and enjoyed both trips. The Manager could use a smile from time to time but i think he's funny to watch. I will go back again. I guess some people expect too much.

• Visited August 2012

Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Not What It Used To Be....”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

We arrived on time; the other couples that we were meeting were already seated. The surly manager greeted us with a "If you don't have reservations, we can't seat you". He was very brusque and crabby. I was taken back by his ominus behavior. I made a comment to our freinds when we were seated, and they commented, "Yes, we noticed; we received the same treatment." I'm not hard to please, but this was uncalled for. The food was good. The service was good. It was clean. There parking was adequate. The price was reasonable. I was not happy.

Visited July 2012
PA
“OK food, better party crowd”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Food is average at best. Wings are OK but staff has been known to confuse wing flavors. Sandwiches are tasty and the hot dogs are huge and well-grilled. Good Friday DJ and Live Music on Saturdays. Beer specials are a good price but the other drinks are expensive. Good pickup bar.

• Visited June 2012
Pennsylvania
“Best outdoor dining in Berks!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

The huge outdoor patio and bar make this a must-visit during the summer & fall months. Food is fine--nothing to brag about, but not bad. Good menu ranging from burgers to fancier entrees. The beach area is for kids, which makes this the ideal place for parents, who can see the kids but also enjoy some uninterrupted conversation. Good drinks, too. Late night it becomes more of a party place. Grateful to have Beverly Hills Tavern in Berks County!!

Reading, Pennsylvania
“Don't waste your time”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

This is a really cool place for the atmosphere and the concept alone. The food is horrible and overpriced and the drinks are ridiculously overpriced. It is a beautiful beach bar though and is very large which is nice for large groups. But I have yet to really like my food there and I got tired of paying so much for a night of drinking so we haven't been there this summer yet.

• Visited August 2011