Campers Paradise
QualityInn
$72
Orbitz.com
$49
Monroe Heights Clarion(Clarion)(Great Value!)
$64
$57
Hotels.com
$119
Hampton.com
$67
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscamp storeclear creekstate forestseasonal camperscook forestcabincampgroundsewagecornhole
Reviewed August 7, 2012

stayed at campers paradise 2 weekends ago for there hawaian weekend, great entertainment, had flamed hulu hooping, hulu hooping lessons, huge pork and stuffing dinner, staff personally delivered wood to our site, very clean restrooms, campground was very well maintained with a nice wooded layout, my neighbors were also very friendly, Overall a great weekend, I would reccomend this campground and will return when i get another weekend off!

Room Tip: Site #46 is like your own little Island
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Well it was a Sunday afternoon I called to make reservations for Labor Day weekend since we had a good experience camping there the year prior. I had given Amy my credit card number to secure the reservation. A little while later there was a message on my phone saying that she had reserved my campsite but she used the card that was on file (my bank card) by an accident and wanted to know if that was a problem. About 20 min later there was another message on my phone saying that she had gotten someone else and they were able to refund my money to my bank card and was able to bill my credit card. Tuesday came, I went to purcase fuel in my truck to find out that my check card was declined. I drove right over to the bank to find the unauthorized charge from campers paradise on my bank statement. I called campers paradise. They told me they would get the issue resolved and would get back to me. They called me later Tuesday evening and said they still weren't able to figure out what they did wrong and Andrea would continue working on it. Wednesday morning I still never heard anything, had no credit in my bank account, I called campers paradise Jodi said that Andrea was still working on it and they would get back to me as soon as they figured out what the problem was. I called back Wed at 4:30/5pm and I spoke with Andrea who started flipping out on me over the phone when I was asking when I would be getting my refund for them taking money out of my checking account without my authorization. She told me she had a migraine and couldn't deal with this.. I told her I had a negative checking account and needed resolution so I could have money... She was very very very very rude to me over the phone. She actually hung up on me after I told her I was going to call the police for them stealing my money from my checking account. It is now Wedesday at 10pm and I haven't hear a thing from campers paradise about receiving my money back. If there isn't a refund in my account by tomorrrow morning I will be filing a civil suit on campers paradise and regardless of the situation, I will be calling the better business beareu and reporting them. I will never camp there again and I will NEVER refer or give a good recommendation to anyone about this campside. Andrea is the rudest person I have every spoken with.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
7  Thank Erin S
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Well let's start off by the lie I was told I called and booked a cabin for my wife and 2 kids and asked if I had guests how much would it be they said 10 for each guest I ask is that for each night the lady said no for the weekend so we get there and I mean the rudest worker I ever seen starts off by rolling her eyes when she seen us and then told me its 20each person for 2 nights and I tell her that the lady I made the reservations with said 10 each for both nights she flips starts getting cocky and rude talking down to me and my family what a horrible experience the place we rented is way overpriced filthy isn't the word do your self a favor its much cheaper at the other campgrounds in the area also they claim the pool is heated ya right freezing cold which is why we rented in the first place big mistake never would return no even for free

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank lucky455
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I want to take a moment and thank the Steele family for turning their private property into a camper's dream for children. My children love this property. The list of "to do" for city children coming to the woods gives a parent the perspective of when we were chidren and can run and play and have a good time on a secure well maintained safe area.

I am currently considering a permenant site because my children love being there versus at home in their pool. The cost of the pool operation just about equals a permenant site, so what a deal. I won't have to clean a pool every day and can use the campground's beautiful pool.

One again, thanks for allowing my family to enjoy a camping tradition that started 25 years ago in Sigel, I can see my children's future children passing it along as well. Once again, especially after reviewing some of these negative reviews, they are just not a true representation of wholesome good quality people that the Steele family are.

I would say if someone had a problem it is most likely because they were a problem, disturbing the majority of campers.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was my first time renting a cabin, and I found it to be wonderful. My family had an absolutely wonderful time. Both Andrea and Mike were very kind to us and continually asked us if we needed anything, and if we were having a good time. I felt that the cabin was very nice and the pool was beautiful. I would definitely go back there again. The only disappointment was that my kids felt that the gameroom was small and the pool was cold.