“Enlarged dining area”
Review of Alfredo's

Alfredo's
Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Shippensburg
Reviewed February 26, 2012

We enjoyed eating in the enlarged dining area. It was clean and bright. The large Stromboli was more than two people could eat. The newly renovated restaurant has both eat-in and take out options.

Reviewed January 15, 2012

Besides being very tasty the strombolies, pizza and appetizers are huge. You definitely get your money's worth here.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

Yes would go back, Like all the dishes we have tried over the last few year.

Reviewed November 11, 2011

My wife and I LOVE Alfredo's. Good deals on food, never over/uncooked, tastes great. My wife and I went to place an order and it was an unusually busy weekday evening. When I placed an order, I asked how long it would be. When the young cashier told me 35 minutes, it wasnt a big deal, but I didnt plan to sit and wait. I planned to leave and come back. When my wife said "35 minutes? Lets just come back later" the cashier rolled her eyes and turned her back and started talking about my wife, turning to glare at her. After the THIRD TIME of her doing this, I finally glared back at her, making sure she knew I was aware. I planned to confront the manager about this, but my wife, the one that was disrespected, said to just let it go.

If you want good food, I'd recommend it. I also recommend calling in to order and not waiting around so you dont have to deal with the the eye rolling, hair flipping and valley girl attitude,

1  Thank DrMurry
Reviewed June 4, 2011

If you're looking for pizza, subs, or Italian entrees for take-out, this is the best place around. Our favorites are the Tuna Melt Grinder and the lasagna. We go there almost every week.