“I Agree with Jeanne H”

Cuisines: American
Dillsburg, Pennsylvania
“I Agree with Jeanne H”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

The Treat was a landmark. Food was great and well priced. A few years ago my heart was broken when I drove through Ship and found my favorite restaurant closed. R.I.P. The Treat

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mrice13

Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Closed for business”
Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

the treat has been a landmark in ship for 50? Plus years. Do us all a favor and reopen our same old place. It wasn't broken for all those years....don't change it and it will do well again....

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jeanne H
Frederick, Maryland
“I don't recommend it.”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The treat has recently changed hands. I went for breakfast one day and the service was very slow. It didn't seem like they had enough staff.

1 Thank KAN507
Shippensburg, Pennsylvania
“Food and service continues to be poor.”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Waitresses need training. They are inefficient and sometimes slow. Since the new owners, the quality of food is poor. Even the pancakes and bacon were not cooked properly. I would love to see it shape up so it would be a local favorite diner again.

Visited December 2011