WINNER WONDERLAND

“Quiet area, excellent accommodations” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of BEST WESTERN Shippensburg Hotel

BEST WESTERN Shippensburg Hotel
Ranked #4 of 6 Hotels in Shippensburg
“Quiet area, excellent accommodations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

My family loves this hotel. The staff are all friendly (not just courteous!), attentive, and obviously hired for their abilities to work with the public. The facilities are well maintained, and the beds comfortable and clean. We always request a pet friendly room with easy drive up access, and we have never been disappointed. Even though the rooms are pet friendly, they are clean and have no odor whatsoever. The hotel is in a very quiet area, but there is easy access to shopping and restaurant facilities. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Warrington, Pennsylvania
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2014

Where do I start?? Our NON smoking room was on the smoking floor which the smoke seeped in the doorframe and venting system from the hallway and other smoking rooms. Cool water for showers, no hot water. Dirty, crumby rugs, especially between furniture. Soggy bed. Dusty and dirty furniture; had to wipe down/clean nightstand and table. Extension cord for microwave did not work, so had to configure a way to get the short microwave cord to plug into an outlet. Light above sink did not work.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

2 Thank Bill M
Robbinsville, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2014

This is a very nice hotel. Well maintained and clean. Staff was very pleasant and helpful. I felt safe when walking the dogs. I would stay there again and highly recommend the hotel. Rooms are quiet with no outside noise effecting our sleep.

Morristown, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2014

We enjoyed staying at the Shippensburg Best Western, especially the indoor pool and free hot breakfast! The coffee was exceptionally good along with the freshly made scrambled eggs. Our room was clean, quiet and very pleasantly furnished. Appreciated the small refrigerator. Beds were comfortable and the sheets were clean and fresh. The front desk staff were very helpful whenever we had questions. What more could we ask for? We will definitely stay here again if we are traveling to or from upstate NY.

Room Tip: Our room was selected by the staff. We have no complaints regarding our room selection or location.
1 Thank Mike P
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

Had a great stay, no complaints. Needed a schedule for my events and James helped me print it at 11:45 at night! Rooms were clean. Hot , free breakfast was a bonus. Stayed here 2 weekends in a row and both times were excellent!
Thanks Best Western Shippensburg!

• Stayed June 2014
West Chester, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2014

The 80's called and they want their gold satin and hunter green floral bedding back. I can look past the decor a tiny bit, but I have serious issues with cleanliness. Where's the health inspector??? After stepping in the shower, I felt like I needed to soak my feet in clorox. As I stepped into the shower, I could feel the soles of my feet sink like quick-sand into the layers of scrum (I hope it's only soap scrum). Thank goodness I brought my flip-flops, which I quickly threw on after scrubbing my feet. When checking out, I wasn't asked how my stay was. I voluntarily informed the front desk if my issue of cleanliness, specifically the bath tub, and the front desk informed me they've received a lot of similar complaints. I told them they need to fire house cleaning and bring in new staff. No reply. Any medical bills for foot/nail disease/fungus will be forwarded to Best Western. Anthony from "Hotel Impossible" would rate this place as a "0," like I am giving Shippensburg Best Western.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

4 Thank Jayne L
Kingsport, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

traveling through the area and needed a one night stop. We were very pleased with the convenience to the interstate, the appearance of the motel, the appearance and quality of the room. The staff was very courteous both at check in and check out.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Shippensburg
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Shippensburg
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Chambersburg
BEST WESTERN Chambersburg
BEST WESTERN Chambersburg
#8 of 16 in Chambersburg

Been to BEST WESTERN Shippensburg Hotel? Share your experiences!