“Slooooow service”
Review of Mei Lins House - CLOSED

Mei Lins House
Reviewed July 6, 2013

We were seated right away but the service was terribly slow. My sushi order was wrong I sent it back, only to have the service bring it back and say it was correct. It had taken forever--at least 45 minutes, plus hubby's non-sushi entrée was brought 15 minutes after mine-- so I decided not to argue since we were starving. The place was packed. We paid at the counter using our Discover card luckily, since our account number ended up being stolen. It was the only place we used it that month.
We would consider trying it one more time just in case it was a fluke. The food was excellent.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Was not crowded at all. Convenient location on the main drag. Fast friendly service, great food at an affordable price.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Always a good meal, but the family atmosphere is a bit much with the children playing and the unusual toys laying around. Love Mei Lin. Great and kind lady!!!
Best Mei Fun around (Singapore Street Noodles)
Sushi is fair
Great Chinese appetizers..
Hibachi is good, but the show is hilarious...

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

This place has very good sushi and general tso's chicken. I've only ever gone in once to eat there and will probably never do it again...but we get takeout here at least once a week. It's a little difficult sometimes to get them to understand what you're saying on the phone, but its definitely worth it.

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant has taken a plunge into the "horrible" category. I used to like this place, but my most recent visit has changed my opinion forever. We took a friend out for hibachi last week and it was awful! The chef had no idea what he was doing-- he made no effort to entertain us or do anything above and beyond expectations. Not even the egg roll or onion volcano- nada. He over salted our food and doused it with lemon juice. Gross! Our veggies were undercooked and again-- over salted. The chef did everything half-[--] as did the waitress. Pathetic and horrible. Not going back! So disappointed...