Santosha on the Ridge Bed and Breakfast Sanctuary
The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort(Shawnee on Delaware)(Great Value!)
$139
$99
Days Inn East Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$76
$114
Pocono Inn At Water Gap(Delaware Water Gap)
$72
$50
Paramount Motel(Stroudsburg)
$59
  • Breakfast included
$99
Hotels.com
Super 8 Stroudsburg(East Stroudsburg)
$61
All reviewssunrise roomb bhot tubback porchget awaywonderful hostslocal restaurants and attractionseach morninggreat hikingthe delaware water gapgreen smoothierelaxing weekendtheir beautiful homewonderful stayspent nightsdvd playergene
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 22, 2010

We went to Santosha on the Ridge to celebrate our anniversary. We could not stay the 2 night minimum due to our two young children. Leslie's communication was excellent. She told me to keep an eye on the calendar. We did and there was a room available. It was very tranquil and serene. Scenery was second to none. We plan on going back next year. I want to go in the winter to see it with some snow on the ground.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2010

We heard about this wonderful place from a friend of a friend. We were so happy to get a chance for a get away that we didn't ask too many questions and had few expectations. Our stay turned out to be wonderful. The house is secluded and has incredible views from each of the beautifully appointed YET VERY COMFORTABLE rooms. The breakfasts and snacks were imaginative yet delicious. The women who run the place are very warm and welcoming yet unobtrusive. Both women are extremely familiar with the area and gave us excellent suggestions on where to go and how to spend our little bit of time. I went home feeling literally like I had molted several layers of anxiety. I can't wait to return.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 10, 2010

What an exquisite place to spend a long, luxurious weekend. The most relaxing stay we've had in years! Leslie and Amy were great. Could have stayed on the deck with a glass of wine forever. What a view!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2010

We had a wonderful stay. Our room was beautiful and clean and the common spaces were inviting and comfortable. There are many special touches throughout that make a stay there special from the decorations and comfortable spaces to baked goods and a huge selection of teas available. The view off the back deck of a mountain was spectacular and the inn is very peaceful. The innkeepers are friendly and helpful with information about the area. We will look forward to going back!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 11, 2010

My husband and I spent our second weekend at Santosha last weekend (the first was in October). When we left last October, I couldn't wait to come back and was not disappointed the second time around. You feel more like you are at a beautiful home here, than at a B&B. The house is so pretty, quiet, relaxing, peaceful (all the things that, sadly, my own home, with 2.5 kids, 2.5 dogs, laundry etc, is not). We had planned to ski at nearby Shawnee mountain on Saturday but since I hurt my knee on Friday, we were every bit as happy to lounge around the living room, read books by the fire, hop into the hot tub and chat with Amy, the Inn's wonderful caretaker. Amy makes the most delicious breakfast in the morning and takes great care to take everyone's dietary needs into consideration...this weekend, she had someone who doesn't eat suger and another person who was gluten free due to Celiac's but she still managed to make a wonderful breakfast. We have enjoyed chatting with other guests, while still feeling like we have some privacy. Santosha has some nice, quiet, spiritual touches as well, such as a space to do yoga, nice reading material, inspirational sayings scattered around the house and a "leaving ceremony". When you leave, you write down something that you want to let go of and then burn it outside and you take a stone with something written on it that you want more of in your life. So far, I have two stones on my bureau at home, one that says "acceptance" and one that says "music". I can't wait to go back and get another stone...who knows what it will say?

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled as a couple