This is our second time at Shawnee. Yes it's old but so spacious and charming. The cabins were 2 bed/3 baths, and very old, huge jacuzzi in separate room, off of master suite. 2 bed/3 baths. Fireplace. Patio and yard overlooking the woods and playground. Great rec center and very relaxing vacation overall. Booked with our vacation club and paid $300 for the week of Easter....A STEAL. Never would have had such a great time with 2 little ones in a simple hotel room. Lots of privacy and comfort and a great kitchen. Tons of local attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort in the Pocono Mountains - Discover the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, a unique destination for golf, skiing, vacations and meetings. Located only 75 miles from New York City in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, the resort is set amidst the splendor of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Championship golf, breathtaking views, and some of the finest dining in the Pocono Mountains are only a small part of the Shawnee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Inn & Golf Hotel Shawnee On Delaware
- Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort
- Shawnee Hotel On Delaware