We just got back from 4 days at the Inn. We rented a Standard room at a low rate. For the rate the room was very comfy and clean. It was small and there was no refrigerator which made it difficult to keep the milk that I purchased (to go along with the supplied coffee maker and a coffee) cold.
The Inn had great family activities for free- we learned archery, rode golf carts on a tour of property, had a campfire with s'mores and played frisbee on the lawn during a free concert. Very family friendly place.
They have rafting trips for rent right on the property. You can swim in the river, or just read on the front porch. Overall a very nice place. Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort in the Pocono Mountains - Discover the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, a unique destination for golf, skiing, vacations and meetings. Located only 75 miles from New York City in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, the resort is set amidst the splendor of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Championship golf, breathtaking views, and some of the finest dining in the Pocono Mountains are only a small part of the Shawnee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort
- Shawnee Inn & Golf Hotel Shawnee On Delaware
- Shawnee Hotel On Delaware