We had a very nice stay at the Shawnee Inn. The setting is beautiful and it snowed while we were there which made it more magical. The staff was very accommodating and friendly. We enjoyed our meals in the River Room. Our bathroom decor was a little dated--wallpaper needs to be replaced or removed. The front porch would have been nice to sit on if there were some outdoor heaters and music playing. Overall we enjoyed our stay and I would recommend the Shawnee Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort in the Pocono Mountains - Discover the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, a unique destination for golf, skiing, vacations and meetings. Located only 75 miles from New York City in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, the resort is set amidst the splendor of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Championship golf, breathtaking views, and some of the finest dining in the Pocono Mountains are only a small part of the Shawnee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Inn & Golf Hotel Shawnee On Delaware
- Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort
- Shawnee Hotel On Delaware