Really enjoyed our stay here. Staff was extremely friendly even going as far as to reopen the store at a bit after 10 to look for some Advil for my uncle. Granted the store didn't have any but the effort was greatly appreciated. Alder (one of the employees) was probably my favorite person I met the whole trip. If you enjoy the local outdoors he's the one to ask for advice. The whole place is clean and well kept if just a bit dated. Since it is a historic inn that might be expected.
We had a tube style tv, wish it was updated to a flat screen.
Overall this is a great property and I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort in the Pocono Mountains - Discover the historic Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort, a unique destination for golf, skiing, vacations and meetings. Located only 75 miles from New York City in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania, the resort is set amidst the splendor of the Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area. Championship golf, breathtaking views, and some of the finest dining in the Pocono Mountains are only a small part of the Shawnee experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Shawnee Inn and Golf Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shawnee Inn & Golf Hotel Shawnee On Delaware
- Shawnee Inn And Golf Resort
- Shawnee Hotel On Delaware