“What a Shame! Tried to treat my brother to pizza. Took over 15 minutes for a waitress.”
Review of Pizza Perfect

Pizza Perfect
Ranked #1 of 20 Restaurants in Shavertown
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 20, 2018 via mobile

Great pizza - poor service.0nce we flagged down a waitress she took the order of people who came in after us. A very disappointing visit because I was so anxious to show off this restaurant to my brother. We’d still be sitting there if I hadn’t gone to the counter to request service. No excuse for this. My last visit there!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We visited Pizza Perfect with a large family group. They were very helpful getting us seated and taken care of. The pizza is superb. We tried the broccoli pizza for the first time. It became an instant favorite for a few of us. The waitress was friendly and offered good suggestions. Our kids always love the train that circles the dining area.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed May 3, 2018 via mobile

The pizza is ok but the service is poor. Ordered drinks, all but mine came. Aleeda for pizza without onions, pizza came with onions.
I really like the fried veggies. The pizza is just ok for me.

Date of visit: May 2018
1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Really good pizza and wings. Service was great. Beer was cold. Highly recommended if you are in the area.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2018 via mobile

Love this place for pizza and wings although other tasty things on the menu also. The pizza is awesome ( prefer with onion), the wings are a decent size and crispy too. Love the fireman's friend sauce. Good beer selection and friendly service.They have been around for years and for good reason! Hope to visit soon.

Date of visit: August 2017