“Great lunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2018

We had a party of 8 here for an after graduation lunch. The food was good, large selection of items on the menu. Our water Phil was very knowledge, helpful, and made an amazing Irish Coffee. Thank you Phil!

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 13, 2018

We've heard several of our friends and acquaintances say how wonderful this restaurant is, so we gave it a try. Granted, it was a Friday night (not my favorite night to visit or judge ANY restaurant), but still... The Shrimp & Gorgonzola Risotto sounded delicious, so I ordered an appetizer portion. It wasn't. The rice was mushy, and if there was any Gorgonzola used, it was well-disguised; I couldn't taste it at all. My husband did enjoy his Steak & Potato Soup, but his Yesterday's Pub Burger (about which a friend had recently raved) was disappointing and, frankly, forgettable.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 7, 2018

The food is excellent, the service great and the atmosphere is pleasant. The restaurant has everything a diner can ask for. We enjoyed our appetizers and entrees equally. The restaurant also has a nice wine and cocktail list. You won’t be disappointed eating here.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

Service was awesome. I also liked the atmosphere. The food was as requested they also have fresh hot bread. Being my first visit I don't want to judge the food but there was a good menu.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed September 18, 2017

we were there on Saturday, the 16th of September for our granddaughters 21st birthday. There were 13 of us and had a reservation for 6 PM. We were seated on time and ordered by 6:30. We never got any of our food until 8:15 and that was only after we were told by the waitress that just a few minutes for the 4 or 5 time, I felt sorry for her she had to keep lying to us. For an example our grandson order a pizza it was so dried out from being under the heat lamps he could had a hard time eating it, my steak was good, but mashed potatoes were cool, someone got grab cakes with a rice and veg on side, both rice and veg were cold and had to be sent back, one dish was a salad with shrimp they brought the salad and them 10 minutes they brought out the shrimp which was to be on top of the salad. So that was just the highlights of dinner, do not waist you time for an expense dinner that was awful. They were busy, but they knew we where coming and should have been ready.

Date of visit: September 2017