“Perfect in everyway, hospitality beyond amazing”

Buhl Mansion Guesthouse and Spa
Ranked #1 of 1 Sharon B&B and Inns
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This has to be one of the biggest gems in PA, maybe the east coast. From the moment you check in, you are treated like family. The staff were so pleasant, very happy and will go out of their way to please. The property is spectacular, lucious gardens, ornate lobby, dining room and living room. Yet comfortable to sit around and relax. The rooms, which you can peak in when vacant were all unique and offered every imaginable amenity. I stayed in the grand turret room. I cant explain the hot tub, you just have to go and experience it yourself. Beautiful wood work and very comfortable bed.

Stay here, its worth it.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Buhl Mansion Guesthouse and Spa

Reviewed October 1, 2012

My now-fiance and I had found Buhl Mansion online while searching for a nice place to spend a weekend together. We thought it was absolutely beautiful, so my fiance went ahead and booked a room (the Artist's Loft - lovely!). Unknown to me, he also booked an extra package to surprise me with a proposal! The staff carried out his plan perfectly. While we were at nearby Tara for dinner, they set up our room with champagne, chocolate-covered strawberries, and romantic music. They even filled up the hot tub for us and scattered rose petals everywhere! It was the most romantic surprise, made even better when my fiance got down on one knee and proposed! The next morning, when our breakfast was delivered to our room, there was a very sweet note from the staff congratulating us on our engagement. I cannot say enough good things about Buhl Mansion. The rooms and grounds are lovely, and the staff do everything they can to make sure your stay is perfect. I can't wait to come back soon!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Who would have thought you could find paradise in Sharon, PA? We were returning to St. Louis after a long road trip on the East coast and needed a place to stay one last night before making a 10 hour drive the last day. We found the Buhl Mansion in the Select Registry directory and it looked beautiful in print. But we were not prepared for how incredibly beautiful the Buhl Mansion is in person. No detail has been left undone in the renovation by the Winner family. So nice to stay in a place where money was no object in the renovation. Fine art, china, luxurious accommodations, and the most attentive staff anywhere. It was one of the most beautiful inns in which we have stayed...worldwide!

Room Tip: ALL of the rooms are magnificent!
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Just cannot say enough great things about this place. The staff was excellent, professional and willing to help in any way. The mansion itself was beautiful and each room was tastefully done with many amenities. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a pampered getaway for a few days.

Room Tip: Each room is decorated differently and some of the on the upper floors are high off the floor.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed March 4, 2012

A group of 22 friends rented the Buhl Mansion for a private girls weekend spa getaway. The staff of the property couldn't be more accomodating! From check in to check out our stay was fantastic. Each room has its own theme and decor. They are all beautiful. My friend and I stayed in Mr. Buhl's den. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast each morning was great! The spa was awesome! Although this was a girls fun getaway this place would be awesome for couples wanting a romantic getaway as well. The spa even has a couples massage room. I would not really recommend to families.....no offense to little kids but they would probably not have fun. This place is not really handicap equiped as far as I could see.
There are no elevators so if you are not able to manage stairs this may not be the best place for you.

Room Tip: Since all the rooms have a different theme check out their website to find the one that suits you...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Duchess050664
Reviewed February 24, 2012

This is such a grand old house and so lovely. We stayed in the Tropical Nights room and just loved being up on the third floor. Staff was very friendly. The afternoon tea and hospitality are really nice touches. Use of the spa was really wonderful. Breakfast the next morning was gorgeous and really too much good food. Can't wait to go back and try a different room.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank orangecats2
Reviewed February 20, 2012

My husband surprised me by bringing me here for our 14th anniversary. It was one of the best gifts ever!! Our room was quiet, cozy, & romantic. The staff was anticipated our every need and were extremely friendly and welcoming. Hope my husband surprises with a weekend at the Buhl Mansion again!

Room Tip: All the rooms are wonderful!!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank LuvCtown
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sharon
Park Inn by Radisson Sharon, PA
Quality Inn Hermitage
Quality Inn Hermitage
#3 of 4 in Hermitage
Avalon Inn and Resort

Been to Buhl Mansion Guesthouse and Spa? Share your experiences!