“Way too expensive for what you get....”
Review of Bounce Fun Plex

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Bounce Fun Plex
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Birthday party for 2 hours: here's what you get--10 bottles of water (fyi - not nearly enough for 10 thirsty sweaty kids), 2 pizzas, and use of the bounce facilities. We ended up buying more water at $1.00 a bottle. Staff "watching" the kids in the trampoline area were doing more texting than watching the kids. A request for coffee was rudely handled by an owner stating that he was not going to make a $5.00 pot of coffee for one $1.50 cup Really? For $185, coffee should be complimentary! It's little wonder this place was practically empty on a Saturday afternoon. It needs a thorough cleaning. Garbage was piled up in various areas throughout.

2  Thank billiejinx

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Worst activity place ever.

All the other reviews talk about how awful the staff is... &, Let me tell you, they are TEN times worse than reviewers are able to put into words. We reserved a time slot ahead of time, drove 2 hours to get there, but didn't accept half of our waivers / IDs. So, our group spent half our time emailing and faxing and calling parents and sending pictures, and the two rude girls at the counter seemed like they were finding every reason possible not to accept our information and let us bounce.

Someone from our group (one who finally got through to jump), got hurt. And because a guy on the staff insisted on NOT bringing an ambulance to the FunPlex, the drive to the hospital (in our own cars) took twice as long because we couldn't find the hospital.

One of the rude girls at the counter, told one of my students that they can't accept her waiver because, "Well, thats's not even her real mom, so it doesn't matter." My student came to me crying because of this statement. This should NEVER be said to ANYONE. That is completly and utterly disrespectful.

Afterward, I called to talk to a manager and she was just as rude and disrespectful to me. A portion of our group never got to bounce because we were trying to meet their standards, and they don't give refunds. All they give out is free-jump cards...

And, let me tell you... We are never coming back.

6  Thank Sarah L
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I've read reviews on several sites and was ready to hate this place due to poor customer service - but upon arrival we encountered no issues. It was Saturday afternoon 3-5. They were booked for that time period but it was not overcrowded (walkins were turned away - we had a reservation) - so they limit the number of patrons so there is room to participate in whatever you want. That was greatly appreciated. There are 3 areas - main tramoplines, dodgeball area, and a pit area with two lines to jump down a line of trampolines into a foam pit. It was a great work out and the 2 hours is more than plenty. They don't appear to heat the place so if you have observers joining you make sure they dress warm - but after trampolinging for a while you will appreciate that they don't have it heated cause you'll be sweating soon. I encountered no rudeness for any staff (and I was looking for it). They have rules that must be followed and occasionally a monitor would need to tell someone to stop doing something but they were polite about it and it was for everyone's safety. The music is pumped up so they do have to shout but not in a negative way. I would go back when in the area. The place was a tad dirty outside the trampolines but nothing too adverse. Kids seem to loved it and they had plenty of birthday parties - but again they don't overbook the place so you will be able to enjoy your time there.

2  Thank Cinda-Mark
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My kids really enjoy going here. They love all the trampolines. They always have a good time. It's also nice that there is a refreshment stand. I would recommend it for some good fun.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 29, 2012

I'm just finishing up my college career at Bucknell (local college) and always been within 10miles of bounce plex. I've been in the facility multiple times with my visiting younger brothers, and always been disappointed. The staff are terrible and rude. The facility closes whenever it feels like. One time a kid puked, and the staff toon forever to even acknowledge it, much less clean it up. I've been there probably 20 times, but only actually "bounced" five as there has always been some staff problem.

Place looks fun, but the staff sucks worse than any other place I've ever been (including your local dirty mcdonalds)

2  Thank Zac_1990_