“Easter Brunch Recommendation”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I eat at the Cafe on a regular basis, and it is one of my favorite, local places. I recommend it!

On a whim I made a reservation for Easter brunch. I neglected to ask if I could order off of the menu and was not told that it would be a "buffet only" situation. I don't "do" buffets as I don't eat enough to warrant a hefty price for mass produced food. However, I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The buffet was very well priced at $20 per person, and made-to-order omelets and waffles were offered, and served at the table. The atmosphere was very relaxed, it was not crowded, the food was delicious. If they are open again next year for Easter, I will make another reservation!

\

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Atmosphere was relaxed and truffle blue cheese appetizer was outstanding. Highly recommend the Sea Bass. SErvice was very good as well

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I have visited many times and always had delicious, fresh food and great service. Patio in summer is great.

Reviewed January 12, 2012

The food and service is so so, has a nice atmosphere though. Pricey, was very disappointed the last time we were there.

Reviewed December 30, 2011

Never been disappointed in anything we have ordered here!