“Good Food...Bad Service”

Sidelines Bar & Grill
Ranked #16 of 45 Restaurants in Sewickley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 19, 2012

I have been to this restaurant a number of times since it has opened and I have to say that the experience has been pretty much the same each time. I will say that the food is good and the bar atmosphere is appealing BUT and I stress the word "but"...the service is terrible! I have waited 20 minutes for a drink, have had the waitress leave in the middle of dinner without warning, and have had nights when I had 3 different servers! The food IS tasty and it's in the nice little town of Sewickley, which is what has drawn me back BUT they really do need to improve on their service. Especially in a bar, the number one rule is customer service and never letting an empty glass sit. That just isn't good business as the longer a customer waits for a drink, the less likely they are to order another.