“Knew in Sept. 2012 it would close.”
Review of Naked Grape - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Naked Grape
Reidsville, North Carolina, United States
“Knew in Sept. 2012 it would close.”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Good food restaurant empty. As a Restaurant Reviewer & Food Blogger made several suggestions as how to get more people in but I guess blew ideas off.

• Visited October 2012

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Closed!!”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Sadly, this place closed recently. It looked like a great place, but couldn't catch a break. There is another place trying to go in, but it doesn't look like it has near the charm as the Naked Grape. I hope it makes a come back!

Visited February 2012
Sewickley
“A lovely, special place for wine enthusiasts.”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

This place has been morphing its concept since it opened, but it works for me. They are no longer a true restaurant. They offer wine-tasting with special, limited fare to accompany the flights. Wine may be special ordered, which I have done and the experience is hassle-free. The owners are very friendly, and the service is exceptional. This may not be for everyone, but it is for me!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank ChrissyKSewickley
Cincinnati
“Just About Perfect Lunch”
Reviewed July 11, 2010

We lunched at The Naked Grape recently on a summer Saturday. The restaurant is small with a pleasant decor. Notable was the wine list, containing few familiar wines such as those found at many restaurants. There were many selections by the glass with prices in the $7-$10 range. We were encourage to try several tastes before we bought and were satisfied with our selections.

The food was yummy and well presented. The house salad had a nice array of lettuce, strawberries, pistachio nuts, blueberries, walnuts, etc. A special was the Mediterranean fritatta, full of flavor.

The portions were just the right size, ample, but far from the usual "way too much".

Castries, St. Lucia
“Fine place”
Reviewed December 12, 2009

We ate there recently. The place is really quite small, and there were no tables available, so we ended up at the bar. At least it wasn't smoking. Service was rapid. The porco bucco was tasty enough, and the meat was very tender. The cheese platter was okay. Not worth the money,however, in my opinion. The olive oil dip was not to my liking as I prefer lots of garlic. The bread was not too fresh, possibly had been hanging around all day, nor was it warm. The wine was good. I'm not sure that I like being pushed to drink more wine, however, as we had to drive. I think it's probably not a bad place for lunch. But there again, I probably wouldn't be drinking wine at lunch. There was something lacking in the whole set-up, but I can't put my finger on it. I would, however, recommend the Naked Grape, if only as somewhere different to try.

1 Thank lochfyne