“The tower suite and an awesome show”
Review of Washington House

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I thoroughly enjoyed the hotel the restaurant and the music venue. All were well above what I expected!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

A lovely hotel just a half-block from a fine music venue. Dining room is excellent, with hotel money-saving specials available in combination with the theater. Dining room is charming and the food interesting and quite good. No disappointments in four visits. Free hotel breakfast is simple and lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent facility wonderful food enjoyable evening room was perfect staff was delightful event was great next morning breakfast very nice

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My Plan was to fly from Las Vegas and fly into PA to pick up my newly purchased motor home. I picked this place because I wanted something different and get a feel for the small town instead of staying at a Quality inn or Holiday inn. The experience was superb. I am active duty military and have only a little time to go and come back to my duty location. I was greeted with a big smile from Alison (Hotel manager) and was told that I had a small little upgrade from a queen bed to a king suite room free of charge. What a blessing. The room was just so welcoming! The bed was very comfortable. The ambiance was elegant and quite. The bar was amazing with good beer and amazing food to order. All in all it was an amazing experience! I will definitely come back since my wife’s family is about 2 hours north. Thank you Washington House hotel for the beautiful experience.

Date of visit: September 2019
st94_wh, Owner at Washington House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Boricua4141,

Thanks for thanking us for what we do! We would like to thank you for what you do as well!

Reviewed September 7, 2019

The Washington House is the perfect place to enjoy a lovely dinner before a show at the Sellersville Theatre next door. Normally we come for dinner, see the show and drive home. This time we stayed in one of the tastefully appointed rooms. Clean, comfortable and very affordable. Staff is top-notch! Will definitely come back.

Date of visit: September 2019
st94_wh, Owner at Washington House, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2019

Thank you Cindy. We look forward to seeing you soon!