“Great little pub” 5 of 5 bubbles

Selinsgrove Brewing Company
Ranked #1 of 40 Restaurants in Selinsgrove
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great little pub”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

I love this place. It's one of my favorites! The beer it always good. I haven't tried a beer that I didn't like. The food is really good. All different kinds of sandwiches, wraps, or pita's!

new jersey
“Really good brew, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Went twice with consistent results. No reservations taken and not much area inside to wait. There are outdoor tables and seating if the weather cooperates. Small and cramped bar area, small but more open dining room. The bar looks authentically old (really old).
The beer is "home brewed" and really good. Always 8 or 10
interesting brews to select from. The entres are mostly sandwiches, but the menu has plenty of interesting additions (a humus plate, large pretzel, salads, daily soup, vegetarian dishes). The food is fresh, service attentive and the pricing reasonable.

Visited October 2012
Pennsylvania
“Love the brew pub..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 14, 2012

I have been going to the brew pub since they opened and have never been disappointed with food or the beer. The menu has changed slightly over the years but the quality has stayed the same. I love all the vegetarian choices and the specials are always great. Love the scotch ale and the cream ale, my hubby is all about the triple!! You won't be disappointed!!!!

Visited May 2012
Glenside, Pennsylvania
“Always a good stop!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have dined here numerous times. Decent pub fare coupled with an extensive beer list (with great seasonal offerings) makes for a must-stop every time we are in Selinsgrove. Comfortable atmosphere, allowing for casual dress, works great for a college town. They don't take reservations, and this is a small place, so highly recommend a visit off-peak. We take advantage of their extremely limited outdoor seating whenever we can.

• Visited May 2012
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great beer, good food, small restaurant with some outdoor seating, a bit hard to find.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

I Stopped in for lunch as a pit stop during a very long drive so I couldn't try as many of their beers as I would have liked. The beers I did taste were excellent and well balanced. I normally don't drink soda, but they brew a house-made root beer which I obviously had to try, and I ended up drinking an entire glass of it. mmm

My Mediterranean Salad was perfect, and the spinach-artichoke dip in a bread bowl was tangy and good, although I think it would have been better with a crustier bread. I'm not a vegetarian but I noticed they have good vegetarian options on the menu.

It's a small restaurant without much seating, but my visit was late afternoon so it wasn't overly busy. They have outdoor seating.

The only downside is it's kind of hard to find. It's underneath another building and has a very small, unlit sign on the main road. There is parking lot behind the building and street parking.

• Visited July 2012