Selinsgrove Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Econo Lodge & Suites(Shamokin Dam)
  • Restaurant
The Vicksburg Inn(Mifflinburg)
View Hotel
All reviewspotatoessusquehanna universitycookiesjacuzzi tubrooms are largebaked goodsdonutslarge flat screen tvwould definitely stay here againmy cousinbreakfast roomroom ratefew blocksbreakfast was amazingarrived latehomemade dishescozy place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I can't say enough good things about the hotel:
*Tasty & fresh breakfast (& different every morning) broad range of food to satisfy any appetite
*Staff was super friendly & genuinely wants to make sure you are comfortable
*My room was spacious- bed was super comfy & loaded with pillows
*CLEAN- I couldn't find a speck of dust anywhere!
*Overall decor was serene & neutral

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 5, 2012

We have stayed at this property twice (2011 & 2012). It provides the highest end accommodations in Selinsgrove. While pricey, the property is impeccably maintained and management is always close by (usually at the front desk, sometimes working around the property.) A very nice stay that is highly recommended.

Room Tip: If you like a really spacious bath, ask for the accessible room on the ground floor -- huge!
  • Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank tc82193
Reviewed July 29, 2012

All the previous reviews about this location were correct. I just stayed here last night with 2 sisters and a niece in the divided room. It had a queen size bed in one room(really comfortable!) and a queen size sleeper sofa in the other room. There were tv's and dvd players in both rooms. There was a kitchenette with sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Plenty of room for 4 people.

The room was clean, the staff was professional, the continental breakfast was really good.

I would definitely recommend this inn to everyone I know.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank lynnealbright
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Take it from a local, The selinsgrove inn is the best place to stay during your visit to selinsgrove. Having grown up in selinsgrove I knew that the inn was the newest, most beautiful place to stay in the area. We had no idea, though, that the service and accommodations would be so wonderful.

We reserved nearly the entire inn for our out of town guests, my bridesmaids and I got ready there before the wedding, and my husband and I stayed there on our wedding night! The owner and staff went above to make the stay perfect. They allowed us an early check-in, permitted us to use the dining room to serve lunch, distributed our gift bags and more.

From the guest side, our guests raved about the delicious and out-of-the-ordinary breakfast, the cleanliness, and the friendliness of the staff. My husband and I had a gorgeous jaccuzi suite room with a king-sized bed!

Really, this was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We loved everything about it and highly recommend it!

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank williamsavalos
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Wonderful place! Always happy with the entire stay; the decor, cleanliness, friendliness, and food. I always look forward to travel in this area when I know I can end up at the Selinsgrove Inn!

Room Tip: all the rooms are nice!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business