“Impressed. ”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #6 of 40 Restaurants in Selinsgrove
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lutherville, Maryland
“Impressed. ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

Decent, friendly service despite some tonic water confusion. Great appy of fried green tomatoes topped with goat cheese and a siracha based romulade. Could of used more heat. I had the KC BBQ steak topped with a sweet BBQ sauce and candied bacon. The steak was perfect on the thick end and too well done on the other. The Caesar salad was really good and the fries were decent. Best of all Longhorn is a great value. With cocktails, the damage before tip was $64. A decent alternative for budget conscious diners.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

Ordered takeout for one person: stuffed mushrooms and avacado dip. When I called and asked a question about a menu item Morgan was very rude and transferred me to someone else. I was told my food would be ready in 10 minutes, I show up 20 minutes after placing my order only to wait another 20 minutes sitting at the bar.... Needless to say, the quality of my food was unimpressive and porton size was minisucle. Very dissapointing because Longhorn was one of my favorite resturants!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Shelby K
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A long way from giving good service!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

I am very unsatisfied with everything. Had the same experience in Mechanicsburg. Wait forever for your waitress to come just to get drinks. Then you get your food and its like your waitress dissappears. When you are done you need to find your waitress to pay. Disgusted. I suggest the Texas Roadhouse. Always a great experience!!! I foresee Longhorn Steakhouse out of business in 2 years. Good luck.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank LeAnn B
“Great steak & nice service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife out for dinner here mid-week, so it wasn't busy. This place is on the small side so I may avoid it during peak times on the weekend.
We loved the western theme inside & the staff was very friendly. We were seated right of way. We decided to order the Porterhouse steak for 2. The steak was huge and absolutely delicious. It came with two sides & two salads. After finishing all of that we had no room for desert.
We will return for another great steak.

1 Thank 75cruiser
pottstown
“Not consisting”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

A great dinner Saturday night prompted us to return on Sunday evening. What a dissappointment! App and kids meal arrived promptly, although the kids steak bites were charred bits of tough mystery cut. But the adults waited and waited... The 2 burgers ordered arrived ridiculously over done - dry as a bone. A floor manager came by and asked if all was well and my husband told her how bad the burger was. There was no apology, no remorse ...she just said Okay and walked away. It was 2 hours for a bad dinner overall. We won't go back

1 Thank mamasue_29