“Excellent Staff”

Description: Sun-Thu: 11AM-11PM Fri-Sat: 11PM-12AM
Brawley
“Excellent Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The staff of this place makes it worthwhile. Very friendly and fun to interact with. The food is good, and the drinks are made well.

Visited November 2012

“Odd..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

So one day while visiting family in the area,my husband & I decided to eat here bc we frequent the one where we live. I was kind of surprised at what we encountered. First of all..As we were sitting at our table,behind ours was a designated booth that was clearly meant for staff taking their lunches. I have never seen this before. First it was two boys eating and playing around with a laptop,picking out songs & listening to it with earphones. Odd & distracting. Next it was two girls. I understand that the staff has to eat,but right in front of everyone? Seriously? Next,we ordered an appetizer..never got it. Ever. And our waitress,while nice,didn't even realize we never got it until we received our lunch & I had to tell her. I told her to forget about it,as long as we weren't charged. Then,some worker comes in on their day off or whatever in regular clothes,and goes to the kitchen (also behind us in plain view) and talks to her coworkers. That's fine,I've done it before as well,but..literally almost the entire staff came over at once,and they were all chatting,laughing & carrying on very loudly in front of everyone for at least 30 min. Is there a break room? Very unprofessional. The only thing positive I can say is that our food & drinks were great. Other than that I've never seen this other than maybe at a dive bar or a very small hole in the wall diner. :p

Selinsgrove, PA
“Great food, loud atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 2, 2012

I really love the burgers and fries at Red Robin. It is con ineptly located along Rts 11 & 15. My husband and I often call in for an order. When dining at the restaurant, it is loud because of the music and acoustical design of the building. It is difficult to have a conversation.

• Visited November 2012
Howard, Pennsylvania
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

My husband took me here for my birthday because I wanted to try their octoberfest burger, it was so good. Will definately be back.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Mediocre Chain Experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We were travelling through town and wanted a fairly quick sit-down lunch to take a break from the car, so in spite of the fact that we generally stay away from chain restaurants we tried this relatively new Red Robin. Service was prompt and (overly) friendly. My "Tavern Double" special was disappointingly similar to a Big Mac, but at double the price with steak fries. It was certainly not a "Gourmet Burger" as the chain advertises. My wife's chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries was better quality but not worth the $11 price. Our experience only reinforces our desire to stay away from cookie-cutter chain restaurants like this.

• Visited August 2012