“Lost My Business” 1 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Seating
Milton, Pennsylvania
“Lost My Business”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

We drove past their business yesterday. We are staying at Paradise Stream Resort, and we love Polish food. It was unclear whether this is strictly a store to buy things at, or if you could eat there, or get hot items to go (as we have no means to cook at the resort).

We called to ask, and a very gruff man interrupted us and said "I'M VERY BUSY!" and hung up on us. So in a way I say 'Thank You' for saving me the trip and saving my money, as I will not patronize places where someone is so very rude.

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank funky-rat

Mississauga
“Good European food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Good European food worth trying. You will not be sorry . Clean and fast service,friendly people work there and they will help you with selection and suggestion.

Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“Doesn't get much more Polish than this.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Right across the street from the entrance to Great Wolf Lodge. We stocked up on all sorts of Polish snacks and candies that my kids usually only get when we're in Poland. And my son was given a free lollipop for having a Polish name no one but Poles can pronounce correctly.

Visited February 2013
Canadensis, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“REAL Polish Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

We LOVE Annas Polish Deli. We get all our traditional holiday foods for Christmas and Easter at Annas. And when we feel like having a Polish Bonanza ( as our one daughter calls it) we go to Annas. Can't go wrong with this place for great Polish foods. I do not speak Polish (except for dupa) and have not had any trouble communicating with our friends at Annas.

• Visited November 2012
Pennsylvania
“neat little shop”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2012

Lots of polish food and gifts in a small space. We stopped to pick up some polish meats and they did not disappoint.

Visited June 2012