6,913 results
All reviews water park magic quest all ages dance party magiquest game bunk beds wave pool kids love family suite dinner buffet pizza place life guards a lot of fun older kids kids running year olds whole family
Reviewed May 18, 2016 via mobile

Rooms were great and so was the water park. Food is a bit pricey but we expected that and brought our own. There is plenty of places nearby to eat if you're staying more than a day. The arcade and gifts hop were high in price as well. We did the mini golf which wasn't too expensive but we probably won't do it again. Staying in the water park would be enough for little ones.

Date of stay: August 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2016

Went there for a getaway on spring break with my daughters. Checked in at 4PM and
my room wasn't ready. They told me to swim and I will get a text when the room became available. I went back to the front desk at 6pm since no text came in.
They were busy checking in other people and I waited on the same line twice. When I vented my frustration she said they start at 4PM but that isn't when the room has to be ready. They gave me the room so we went up to change for dinner. We ate at the buffet they have which is overpriced at 22.00 per adult. The meat station was never replenished and the salads were picked through. The attitudes on the staff there was nasty. They yelled at one another to get things done. Doesn't seem to have anyone managing that so it was not pleasant. This place is best when the children are young since it doesn't amuse them for long when they are older.
The water park area is small so one day is more than enough. My issue is cleanliness.
The ladies room was a petri dish. There wasn't anyone cleaning any of the restroom areas. pools were not crystal clear. You felt like you were swimming in dirty water.
The cleaning staff was invisible. One child actually got sick in the vestibule area and
no one came for several minutes.
At $ 500.00 per night even with 4 "waterpark tickets" wasn't worth it. For that price point I can take my family to a waterpark and stay at a nice hotel for the same price.
I WILL NOT BE BACK....and honestly I don't think they care.

Room tip: Don't bother with the upper floors because the elevator is so slow that you spend all your time waiting for it.
Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed May 18, 2016

To pricey for a family that cant afford to get away. Everything in r3sort is expensive. Rooms carpet smelly, housekeeper no personality cleaned quickly inattentive carpets in hallways so filthy I didn't want my youngest to walk barefooted. Wall to wall people. My kids couldn't even hear story time. Check in area always full cant even hang out in lobby in peace

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I was very disappointed overall. The darkness of our room was the first turn off for me. Next, the wallpaper in our bathroom was peeling off the walls. Third, the balcony was useless, due to the fact that the birds were nesting there and there poop was all over everything. Besides the poop the furniture was covered in such a thick coat of pollen you couldn't sit out there anyway. I am aware it is pollen season, but the balcony is part of the room and should be cleaned also.
The food was not of good quality, and was way over priced!! The second night that we were there we opted to go out to a local restaurant and received a fabulous meal for quite a bit less. Besides the water park I was not satisfied and will not be recommending or returning to this place again.

Reviewed May 18, 2016

I had a nice with my family . We really enjoyed it and had so much fun during our stay . My kids really enjoyed the water park and the different activities offered. I would go there again when I have a chance