Great Wolf Lodge
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
Travelodge Mt. Pocono(Mount Pocono)
View Hotel
Chestnut Grove Resort(Mount Pocono)
6,270 results
All reviewswater parkmagic questkids loveall agesdance partywave poolmagiquest gamebunk bedspizza placedinner buffetfamily suitea lot of funlife guardskids runningolder kidsyear oldsbathing suits
Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

My family and I just left the lodge and we loved it! We stayed in the kids cabin, the kids loved it! We were are able to check in early room was ready at 3! Yes it's kids food and it's a little costly. The water park was so much fun for all my kids ages 1,3,7 and 13! Can't wait to go back! It's worth the money!

Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank cheriew1978
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Had a wonderful time on Fathers Days celebrating with my entire family. The place was great. we have been going for the past 7 yrs, but never have been there during the summer months. It was wonderful to be able to use the outside facilities. The pool was wonderful. Food was good, the staff was very helpful...

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Usslibertyhouse
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We visited Great Wolf with our kids and my mom and dad. It was a great trip for all!! Kids had a great time in the water park and there were lots of new things to do since we'd been there last. The rate was good for summer and my parents really liked being able to sit back and relax to watch the kids have fun. The quality of the food in the restaurants has improved, but a bit over priced for dinner. Intend to go back next summer!!

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2014

This was our second time at the Great Wolf Lodge and probably our last. The rooms are average and in need of updating and the water park can use a huge renovation. The first time we were impressed with the hotel and park but this time around it was just ok. The water park was crowded and felt like it needed a good cleaning. Food was expensive as expected and we ended up getting takeout and bringing it to our room. The kids had fun and we know that this place is geared to them but for almost $500 a night you can do better.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
GWL_Management, Guest Relations Manager at Great Wolf Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2014

Thank you for returning to Great Wolf Lodge – Poconos and sharing your observations with us! In September the lodge will be closing for several days to allow general maintenance to be performed throughout the resort. A part of this downtime will be focused on refurbishing parts of the waterpark so we can continue providing guests the safe and fun environment we are known for. For more information on when this closure will be taking place, you can visit us online and chat with a live Great Wolf Representative from 8am to 10pm CST.

We look forward to seeing your family again soon!

Jason
Great Wolf Guest Relations

Reviewed August 5, 2014

We go to this place every 3 - 5 months. It's absolutely worth it . When you are a repetitive customer they send you very good offers. We've gone 5 times so far. I have a 5 and 9 year old girl. They have plenty of activities. We still have not done all of them. Each room has a fridge , which is great since we bring snacks and cold cuts for fresh sandwiches, and our drinks too. I so recommend this place. By the way I myself love the slides , I become like a little girl and I go to all of them!!!!!! I'm a big kid!!!!

• Stayed: July 2014