“Not worth the trip”

Wyckoff, New Jersey, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Not worth the trip”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

Poor service. Not clean. Broken ammenities. The water park was a good thrill for the kids but definitely not worth the money

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Christina R

• Hebrew first
New York City, New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Nice slides, awesome wave pool”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Lines weren't too long, and there are plenty of slides to choose from. Both our children, 4 and 6, went on the slides by themselves except I think one slide that has a higher height requirement

Visited August 2013
new jersey
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2013

I enjoy my time in great wolf, I have a 9 yrs old daughter and she enjoy everything, the lazy river is fun, and have a lot of pool, and the slides are big and crazy it was very fun, and they also have a little slide for every age, I enjoy it with my family.

Visited May 2013
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2013

Took my 3 year old and more than enough for her to do. Lots of slides and wave pool was wonderful. I would avoid the snack bar in the park - head to the pizza stand around the corner, much better food and more affordable.
Lifeguards were fantastic and I was so impressed with their attention and professionalism. They didn't miss a beat and were just great.

Visited July 2013
New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Waterpark was a blast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

All of the water rides were fun! I never enjoyed myself as much as we did at this water park. The water slides were so fun and the place is so clean. there is a cool bar in the middle of the park that makes awesome margueritas!!!

Visited July 2013