“Great slides, lots of life guards”

Great Wolf Lodge Waterpark
Ranked #1 of 2 things to do in Scotrun
NJ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great slides, lots of life guards”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Great wave pool and awesome slides. Could be long lines depending on when you go (we were there for spring break). Be sure to check out the lazy river, too.

• Hebrew first
Nazareth
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Watta Blast!!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family and I went up to celebrate a 60th Birthday Party. We all had a blast!! The water slides were a ton of fun, the pool areas were excellent and my 5 year old particularly liked the wave pool and the big bucket dump. There is so much to do and play with within the park that even if you don't like slides you will be entertained. There is a small lazy river, buckets and water guns to dump and shoot at people, and a regular pool with some basketball nets at one end. This isn't counting the kiddie pool, the bigger kiddie pool, adult hot tub area, and another cargo net area. The only negative I really had was the water and air temperature were just a little too cool. I could have used another 2-4 degrees warmer of both. These things actually prevented me from staying in the water as much as I would have liked. All in all a blast and we will definitely be heading back in the future.

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loved this Place!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My family really enjoyed this place. We are planning to go back to have a birthday party for my daughter. The only things I have a problem with are the prices. It costs an arm and leg to just stay there. Plus you have to stay the night in order to go to the waterpark. I also had a problem with that a school field trip was able to come and use the waterpark without staying. That really burned me. I had to spends over $500.00 to come use the waterpark and they just had to pay the park ticket. How was that fair? If I am paying that much money, I want the hotel guests only to be able to go into the park. The whole field trip chaperones took up all the chairs. The whole place was run over with the kids from the field trip. If you can do field trips then do one day trips for everyone, or just let the guests of the hotel use the waterpark.

Visited May 2012
Brooklyn, New York
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Good slides”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lots of attractions and some great slides. Very crowded and many kids are permitted to run around unsupervised. Changing rooms are far too small for a waterpark of this size. Chairs were very hard to obtain if you entered the waterpark after its 9:00 a.m. opening time.

Bronx, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

You know that feeling you get while away on vacation? This place makes you feel that way. It's another world. This is an indoor water park with an outdoor pool area. These are not the only activities to keep you busy. As far as food goes, if you can afford it there are two onsite restaurants. If you are looking for something budget friendly then you can head to the diner up the road which has delicious food. Also GWL has their very own pizza shop and various fast food vendors within. They have so many activities to choose from for all ages. You will not regret going but you will regret not staying longer. There is a 2 night minimum.

Visited August 2012