$109
Hampton.com
$96
CandlewoodSuites
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sayre)(Great Value!)
$94
$67
$66
$198
$87
$70
$140
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our recent stay at your lovely inn. I travel a lot for business and found your inn to be a wonderful departure from the chain hotels. This was a wonderful place for our trip to our hometown area.

Bob and Mary Grover

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank MbGrover
Reviewed February 22, 2013

My husband and I have enjoyed several delicious meals at the BriMarie and will continue to make it a definite stop when we are in the Sayre area. The service is always prompt and professional and the meals are presented in a timely manner. The menu is diverse for everyone's palette and very affordable. We have traveled a lot through the years, eating at several types of locals and are maybe getting a bit fussy.....and the BriMarie never dissappoints us! We are hoping to enjoy a romantic dinner in the turret to mark a special day very soon...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Michelle L
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My wife, daughter, son-in-law and I had dinner on New Years Eve at the BriMarie Inn. We started with Margarita Pizza and some spicy egg rolls and both were excellent. I had the NY Strip steak along with my son-in-law an it came with garlic mashed potatoes and green beans. The steak was cooked perfectly and very tender. The mashed potatoes were creamy with just enough garlic and the beans were cooked perfectly. Not steamed till they were limp but steamed so that they still had a crunch to them. My wife had Tuscan chicken and my daughter had beef medallions in a mushroom sauce with candied walnuts and both dishes were excellent. I will def go back here again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank ValleyDrive57
Reviewed November 5, 2012

The Inn is very quaint. I wasn't a fan of the stairs up the the rooms, simply because I have bad knees, and when it is cold outside it is very hard for me to make it up them. But the food was incredible, the drinks at the bar were good, and the room was adorable. I don't have any plans on returning to the area, but if I ever did I would consider staying again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Lauren R
Reviewed August 10, 2012

We didn't stay here, but we loved eating dinner. The duck was just fantastic, and it was neat eating in an old house with hardwood floors and quaint furnishings. This was one of our favorite places we ate at our whole vacation.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family