“What do you expect?!”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #25 of 48 Restaurants in Sayre
Reviewed August 12, 2013

It's McDonald's and should be judged as such. This isn't a bad thing at all, however. The food is always consistent and I've always had great customer service. The owner and her daughter seem to run a tight ship and it's even newly renovated. Free wi-fi is available, although I've never used it. Sometimes I get confused as to why value meals are so pricey, but I don't think they have any control over it.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

As a local girl I have been to this McDonald's a bunch of times, and have also worked here. However, I have not worked here since about May of last year. The experience of this McDonald's all depends on which workers are there and which managers are on duty. Sometimes I get the sloppiest sandwhiches (or in my case wraps) I have ever encountered, and sometimes they are very presentable. I was just there last night, and the manager on duty was VERY rude to me. I understand that we didn't get along while I worked there, but I am now a PAYING customer and should be treated as such! I honestly do not think he should be working in the public eye although he has been there for a long time.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!