Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Sayre
$69
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn & Suites(Sayre)(Great Value!)
$76
ComfortInn
$109
$68
$65
$104
$101
Hotels.com
Crystal Springs Inn & Suites(Towanda)(Great Value!)
$87
$70
$110
$93
Rodeway Inn(Towanda)
$80
Holiday Inn Elmira Riverview(Elmira)(Great Value!)
$90
All reviewscontinental breakfastfront deskrooms are smallwafflescoin opcouple restaurantssitting arealong termfamily reunionroom was cleanquick breakfasttop floorgreat pricemini fridgehotel roomcoffee makerpleasantly surprised when
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I stayed here during the 4th of July this year and I will be returning again on Sept. 19th for a funeral nearby

The building is only a year old.. I liked the fact that there was a washer dryer on our floor, There are four floors and only the 1st and 3rd have soda & snack machines.
Breakfast was enjoyable, convenient and included in the room charge. Also did not have to pay extra for WIFI.

Yes, the rooms are a little small but worked fine for us Plenty of nearby.
restaurants and stores

Room Tip: Take 1st or 3rd floor if you want soda and snack machine
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 25, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Impressive building, but poor signage at road and for I-86 exit and directions once exiting off I-86 to hotel. Lobby staff unfamiliar with area, no help in finding food/restaurants/etc. New hotel with poor mattress? No excuse. Thermostat difficult to use/understand/bluelight lit up room preventing darkness for sleep. Noisy heating/cooling unit. Breakfast was all carbohydrates. See Super8 Tilton NH for a very generous breakfast. That location gets 5*s, and should be a model for other similar Wyndham locations.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Settling into the hotel for my only night there wasn't without its wrinkles. First, the hotel did not have my reservation, which I had made by phone and for which I had a confirmation number. The hotel still had a room, for which I was thankful. Easily solved. Second, the keycard to my room did not work, even after two attempts back down to the front desk. Fortunately, that was solved by giving me another room. Third, in my attempt to use the in-room Internet, the password was not on any of the instructions so I needed to call the 800 number to retrieve it. Fortunately, that was easily solved. I will give Microtel lots of credit in addressing the wrinkles I encountered. But I'm not sure I'll stay there again. The room was nice, clean and comfortable. However, I'd also recommend a table instead of a counter to eat, especially since the kitchenette included a microwave, sink and fridge.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Penlady
Reviewed July 7, 2013

My fiancee and I wanted to get out of the house and away for one night and so we chose the Microtel. Good choice on our part! The hotel staff was very pleasant, the room was nice, clean, comfortable, and spacious. The waffles during breakfast were VERY delicious. The staff was also very accomodating; we got an upgraded room due to not having availability on the room type we wanted and they were also very happy to let us have a late check-out. As an employee of a hotel my standards are very high, and they certainly met them.

Room Tip: The Suites are LOVELY! Top floor is my preference for a nice and quiet stay.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple