“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Service is excellent. Try their filet or veal marsala. Best ever.

3  Thank rhmgadm

Reviewed August 22, 2011

I don't agree with the other reviews as I think the spaghetti sauce is very good and I especially enjoy the homemade spaghetti, which is an option. The garlic bread is served with the meal as is Italian bread and I have no complaints- always enjoy them. Salad is an extra cost. The service is very slow but this is a nice but crowded environment and we usually don't mind when we visit with family. Just don't order the scallops in this Italian restaurant- not good!

Reviewed April 4, 2010

We ordered garlic bread and got two slices of toasted white bread with melted butter and garlic powder. I'm *not* kidding. The pasta is overdone and the sauce too sweet. At least it was cheap. If you have tastebuds under the age of 90 stay far, far away from this awful place.

Reviewed November 5, 2009

I knew is was a bad sign when the menu bragged they served red wine CHILLED.

I guess the place is a big deal for hill folk to visit once a year or so but I thought it was unremarkable.

The food was ok, not bad, not good.

Price was ok, not bad, not good.

Service was ok, not bad, not good.

I really had to laugh when the server would ask whether you wanted your red wine chilled (normal there...) or room temperature.

The wine they said was Chianti was more like Lambrusco - probably from a jug.

I doubt I'd go back - it's probably special for a mountain family but it seemed like a small town diner to me.

3  Thank MT5211