“Nice little place!”

Ranked #1 of 18 Restaurants in Sarver
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
natrona heights, pa (slightly north of pittsburgh)
“Nice little place!”
Reviewed November 30, 2013

Very good, upscale food...nice variety with fresh,healthy options. They get the best ambience they can in their strip mall setting, and the easy parking is a plus. I hear they are moving to a stand alone spot and hope they get a liquor license, too! We will visit again.

• Visited November 2013

“Highlight of my wife's birthday weekend!!!”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

It started when I emailed Courtney a few days earlier asking if they could do a special dish for her birthday. I gave her a couple ideas and she said she could do something. When we arrived for dinner that evening and my wife saw the daily specials she knew they had done something special for her. It was a Hawaiian chicken dish that was out of this world. In fact we ordered one to go to eat the next day for dinner as well! Every meal is a Homerun at Evolution Grille! Best restaurant and best value!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Dsimon4077
“Enjoyed the unique food selection”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

The menu offered different healthy choices.... Salads, sandwiches, pastas and dinner selections also. Enjoyed the specials on all my visits.

• Visited August 2013
“Tucked Away But Worth the Hunt”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

My husband and I have noticed this restaurant in the South Pike Plaza for a while now; we have not stopped in for some odd reason. We took my mom there for lunch and were delighted at the wide variety of lunch specials and reasonable prices. The food is all made fresh and is purchased from local markets. Our waitress couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. I can't wait to return to try out some of the great-sounding dinner offerings. A friend of my recommended this restaurant to me. According to her, the crab cakes are wonderful!

• Visited June 2013
Saxonburg PA
“Interesting little restaurant with good food”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

We do not live too far from this little gem, but had not heard about it until recently. My wife were having a nice little date night and decided on dinner here and then a movie at the cinema next door.
I was going to bring a bottle of wine, but my wife decided that a beer would be preferable, so we brought a few beers. They charged us $1 each for a "glass charge". I assume that their is a similar "corkage fee". Understandable and expected.
The service was great, the food selection was interesting, and the food had a lot of flavor and character. We only had sandwiches on this visit, but they were very very good. Will return for sure. Since the Brick House in Butler went down the toilet, we have been looking for a local restaurant that we would return to again and again. I think we found it.

• Visited January 2013