“Loved it every moment I was there.”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Saint Peters
Inn at St. Peter's Village
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Saint Peters
Reviewed July 31, 2007

WOW...This was wonderful!!! Beautiful rooms, over the top helpful staff… The room as adorned with little nibbles for me! And they were delicious! Enjoy but leave room for me to stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank grosslight

Reviewed June 1, 2007

The Inn at St. Peter's is lovely, no doubt about it. The furnishings are beautiful and several little touches that were added were very appreciated. My disappointment was in the room that I booked: the Veranda Room. I chose this room so we could have direct access to the Inn's balcony/veranda. It is advertised on their website as, "Lovely large suite with access to the
veranda." Unfortunately the door from the room to the veranda is now sealed and not allowed to be opened. This was such a disappointment since it was the whole reason I chose that room, even though the double bed was a little small for my 6'5'' boyfriend and me. I mentioned my disappointment to the innkeeper on arrival, he didn't seem to care that much about it.

That night was a warm one, and humid as well. We were unable to get the airconditioning to cool the room below 78 degrees (we're good with technology so I don't think it was our mismanagement of the system). It was unbearable... and of course the door to the veranda was sealed and the windows all still had winter storm windows so we couldn't even get a breeze from outside. As beautiful as a room is furnished, if you can get a decent night sleep, what's the point?

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank Landwlkr
Reviewed February 18, 2007

We stayed at the Inn on a Saturday night in February. We had the Govenor's Suite which was a large sitting room and bedoom. The Inn just opened recently and the furnishings are wonderful. A large king bed, lots of pillows and two comforter made for an easy night's sleep. The sitting area had room for us to have friends back to our suite after dinner. Overall it's a really nice get away spot.
We had a few special requests and these were all met with a quick response. Even though the Inn, which has 7 guest rooms and a fabulous dining room and bar, was very busy the service was exceptional.

Stayed: February 2007
3  Thank lbillies

Been to Inn at St. Peter's Village? Share your experiences!