“Best Western Stay”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Marys
Reviewed March 3, 2014

We have stayed at the Best Western in St. Mary's several times. We have enjoyed our stay each and every time we have been to this location. The staff is friendly, the rooms are clean and appealing and the beds were awesome. They have a nice continental breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thnak you so much for giving us your feedback! We love hearing from our guests. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope that the next time you are in the St. Marys area you will stop back. Thanks so much.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

I stayed here with my girlfriend during the chainsaw carvers convention in nearby Ridgeway PA. Our room was very clean, the bed was comfy, and everyone was very friendly. The walls are very thin, and if you have a noisy neighbor you will hear them. I also thought the price of $120 a night was pretty high for a Best Western in tiny Saint Mary's. Regardless, if I was in the area again I would stay here and I also recommend others stay here as well.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Jmaur345
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Hi everyone, just wanted to share my experience you. I recently (01/14/2014) stayed at this hotel and my worst nightmare came true. When I went to bed I was woken up around 1AM by severe itching and burning on my body. I thought I had an allergic reaction to food or something, but to my surprise, I turned on the lights and I started going through the pillows/sheets and there it was....two bugs on my bed.

I immediately killed one and the other one went to the back of the mattress. I was very shocked since I never had this happen to me before. I got bit three times...1 near my ear and 2 on my back. I informed the person at the front desk and she put me in a different room but I did not sleep good the rest of the night. From my experience, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
6  Thank JanelA5
Reviewed January 17, 2014

Staff and encounters with employee were very friendly and pleasant. The room was very clean and the bathroom spacious. Location was just a little confusing to where to turn into the hotel. I would recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

We are so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! We work hard to provide a positive guest experience. I hope that you will choose to stay with us again during your next visit to the St. Marys area. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed January 15, 2014

Nice Hotel, always friendly staff, clean rooms, acceptable breakfast, good for a short business stay. Much better than the Comfort Inn right down the street. The best thing about the hotel is the friendly staff greeting you as you enter and leave

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thanks so much for your response! We love getting feedback from our guests. We hope that you will stop back and see us on your next visit to the St. Marys area. We love making you feel as if you are at your home away from home.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

This hotel was excellent. The staff was friendly. I love all the extra outlets near/on the night stand. I was able to plu in my phone, laptop & printer w/o having to unplug the clock or light. I like how they thought of the simple extras.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed December 1, 2013

nice little hotel but needed an overall maintenance and renovation. not worth the price, should be priced lower. room was very dark and needed renovation. Bathroom was in need of repair. walls and floorboards needed attention.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Homewood Suites by Hilton DuBois
Comfort Suites DuBois
Comfort Suites DuBois
#1 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!