“Quiet for brief weened trip”

Best Western Plus Executive Inn
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Marys
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Staff worked with us to make sure our middle of the night arrival and early morning departures went well. Decor is a little tired, but cleanliness was good. Would stay here again, as it's currently a nicer property than the Comfort Inn in town, and choices are limited.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Teresa D

Reviewed June 30, 2013

We made the trip to St Marys for our sons wedding.We had the king jacuzzi room.very comfortable.The bed was comfortable and not too hard or too soft.I had my husband use the jacuzzi to sooth his shoulders and neck from the long drive.We traveled from North Carolina.Would recommend this motel to anyone.The price was just a little bit more than the comfort inn.breakfast was good both days.wasn't just cereal and muffins.We had bacon and waffles and coffee the first day and biscuits and gravy the second.Very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank chattykathy28
Tricia H, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your visit to the St. Marys Best Western Plus. We strive to provide a friendly home like atmosphere for our guests. We are glad that you chose to stay with us for your son's wedding.

We try to offer different items on our breakfast buffet and change our hot items on a daily basis.

We hope that if you come back to the St. Marys area to visit you will choose to stay with us again! We enjoyed having you and love to see our guests return.

Tricia Hess

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were recently in Saint Marys for a funeral, hence our plans had to be made quickly. We were happy we selected the Best Western Plus. We chose the king Jacuzzi room. At first I was concerned as the air smelled a bit musty, but once I turned on the a/c the odor dissipated in a matter of minutes. The room itself was extremely clean and nicely decorated. The mattress was heaven on earth, very roomy and comfortable. We also appreciated the snack and bottled water. The bathroom was clean, albeit a tad worn and could use a new paint job. Staff was pleasant and accommodating. The complimentary breakfast, while not lavish, had bacon, hard boiled eggs, yogurt and a variety of breads, pastries and fruit. I would definitely stay there again should the need arise.

Room Tip: Choose the king Jacuzzi! Well worth the price, which was very reasonable to begin with! And, the J...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Kargo52
Reviewed April 19, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Tricia H, Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 25, 2013

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I was in and out of St Mary's over the course of 5 weeks helping a sick relative. I was pleased with all of my stays. I got a room with one king bed and each time I stayed I had a clean room, great service and I would not hesitate to stay again.
This is not a fancy hotel...just clean and welcoming. It seems that the rooms have recently undergone renovation.

Room Tip: The king rooms are large and comfortable. Each has a fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Plus in St. Marys, PA. We have recently undergone a renovation project here so now we have all new flat screen TVs and new furniture, carpeting, bedding, and draperies! We love the new look. Please stop back and visit us on a return trip to St. Marys. We would love to see you again!

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Service at the desk was great, they went out of their way to help me with some documents. The Internet went out like 5 times and was slow. Room was clean, but needed an update. Some paint was peeling in the bathroom, old loud heater unit. No DVD player. But those were small things, over all ok. Will stay there again if I am in town.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 5 times on business trips to the Saint Mary's area. The first couple times I stayed here they were in the process of a renovation and during my recent stay the renovations were completed. The hotel is beautiful! The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable. There are new granite vanities in the bathrooms. I usually stay in a King room and it has a refrigerator and microwave. They serve a hot breakfast in the morning, which is included in your room rate. The people who work here are so friendly and nice, they make you feel at home. There are many restaurants close by and several deliver to your room. For the most part, the rooms are quiet, although on my recent stay I could hear people moving about in the room above me at 5 a.m.
I recommend this hotel for an overnight stay in Saint Mary's and definitely will stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Comfort Suites DuBois
Comfort Suites DuBois
#1 of 10 in DuBois
Fairfield Inn & Suites DuBois

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!