“average.”

Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Saint Marys
Mason, Ohio
“average.”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Service at the desk was great, they went out of their way to help me with some documents. The Internet went out like 5 times and was slow. Room was clean, but needed an update. Some paint was peeling in the bathroom, old loud heater unit. No DVD player. But those were small things, over all ok. Will stay there again if I am in town.

• Stayed February 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 20, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel at least 5 times on business trips to the Saint Mary's area. The first couple times I stayed here they were in the process of a renovation and during my recent stay the renovations were completed. The hotel is beautiful! The rooms are very nice and the beds are comfortable. There are new granite vanities in the bathrooms. I usually stay in a King room and it has a refrigerator and microwave. They serve a hot breakfast in the morning, which is included in your room rate. The people who work here are so friendly and nice, they make you feel at home. There are many restaurants close by and several deliver to your room. For the most part, the rooms are quiet, although on my recent stay I could hear people moving about in the room above me at 5 a.m.
I recommend this hotel for an overnight stay in Saint Mary's and definitely will stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Cockeysville, Maryland, Usa
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I came up with my cousins to see the Groundhog come out! It was an hour and a half north of Punxsutawney. The staff was very friendly and helpful in finding a place for dinner. It had everything we needed. No frills, but with the type of stay were wanted, we didn't need any. Spacious room and spacious bathroom. Would suggest for others who want to stay.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us in St. Marys, Pennsylvania. We really appreciate your comments and are glad that you enjoyed your stay. Our staff prides themselves on the friendliness that and welcoming attitudes that they project.

We look forward to having you come back and visit us again in the St. Marys area.

Lock Haven, PA
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My cousin and I met yearly in the Elk County area, which is just about half way between our homes. This year, we decided to stay at the St. Marys Best Western and we enjoyed it.

At check in, the staff mentioned that a number attending a wedding were staying there, and they recommended an area away from their rooms so it would be quieter for us. They also recommended a wonderful little restaurant (Village Peddler) in St. Marys where we had a lovely lunch.

We visited a winery and saw the elk and found the Best Western easy to get to and from our destinations . We had a room with 2 double beds and it fit our needs perfectly. The hotel is next to Decker’s Chapel, which we walked over to see.

Very nice breakfast array -- make your own waffles, sausage, eggs, and the rest.

We agreed that we would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank redhen17745
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a response on TripAdvisor! We really love hearing from our guests! I am so glad that you enjoyed your recent stay to our area. We strive to provide excellent guest service and make you feel as if you are at home. So glad to hear that you got to enjoy some of the local attractions while in the area. The local wild elk herd is a major draw for us in the fall time. People come from everywhere to see them.

We hope that you will stop back and visit us on your next trip to the St. Marys area. We would love to see you again!

Thank you.

Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Stayed here for a few nights while in the area to view the elk. The location is easy to find and the staff was very helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. The pillows were small which made it difficult for me to fall asleep but once I did, I was able to get a good nights sleep.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tricia H, General Manager at Best Western Plus Executive Inn, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay here at the Best Western Plus in St. Marys, Pennsylvania. We try to make all of our guests feel like they are at a home away from home. We hope that you will stop by and visit on your next trip to the area. We would love to see you again.

Thanks so much.

Suffolk, Virginia
Reviewed October 20, 2012

We stayed for a wedding the weekend of 10/13/12. The staff was quite helpful and paid attention to each guest. Considering the hotel was booked full for two weddings that weekend. Room was clean and it does look like the pictures online. Very limited choices in this town so this is the best one to stay at. The room was very clean as well as the public areas of the hotel. When we checked out and got 10 minutes up the road I then realized I had left a personal blanket on the bed. Called the hotel and the nice lady on duty even went upstairs and got it for me so I simply picked it up at the desk. Thanks again for a good week end.

• Stayed October 2012
Fairfield Inn & Suites DuBois
Hampton Inn Dubois
Hampton Inn Dubois
#1 of 10 in DuBois

Been to Best Western Plus Executive Inn? Share your experiences!