“Christmas” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout
saint marys pa
“Christmas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

Had our Christmas party there--Great meal- Tod had the place decorated and the table setting was very pretty.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank bklockSaintMarysPa

Norfolk, Virginia, United States
“Very happy!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

I planned a baby shower for my sister from Virginia beach, I had to do everything over the phone. I was a little worry about the outcome, since I was planning a baby shower from one state to another. But I am so happy I picked the village peddler. The food was amazing! I lovedddd the cake, it was perfect ( decoration) and it tasted really good. The service excellent, the 2 ladies and the gentleman working that day did an awsome job. I will for sure use this place again or an event, and recommend it 100% .

• Visited April 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“HIdden restaurant gem in St. Marys”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

If you didn't know about it, you'd probably never find this gem of a restaurant located in the Village Peddler Country Store. While the gift shop has some great finds, we were blown away with this family run (three generations) cafe.
Tucked into one side of the store, the decorating is unique - almost like dining at a sidewalk cafe - but inside, out of the cold.
The staff were just so friendly and personable, you just knew you were going to have a nice, leisurely meal. The food couldn't have been fresher. Have no idea where they found such great salad ingredients in the midst of winter, but they did. We tried both of their homemade salad dressings - excellent.
After dinner we opted for the Hawaiian Wedding Cake - fantastic. They serve both half pieces and full pieces. Get the full one - you won't regret it.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank TravelWriterDB
Lock Haven, PA
“Beautiful little restaurant; fabulous food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

My cousin and I met last fall at the Best Western and the staff recommended the Village Peddler for lunch when we asked for some ideas. What a perfect place! It's also part gift shop.

They had a number of quiche dishes on special and wonderful desserts. The atmosphere is delightful. I had a BLT and some kind of soup. It's been a while since we were there, so I can't recall exactly, but if / when my cousin and I meet again in Saint Marys, we'll head back to the Village Pedder. Highly recommended

• Visited October 2012