“Impressed my brother”

Merlin's
Ranked #8 of 32 Restaurants in Saint Marys
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Food is great! I love the atmosphere and the sayings on the walls too. Going there for lunch is always a treat.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Merlin's is one of my favorite places for lunch. The menu has something for very taste; from specialty burgers to fish, quesadillas, steak sandwiches, Ruben sandwich, soups of the day and always a nice variety of pies.The staff is pleasant and the prices are modest. The front section has a separate bar area so alcoholic beverages are available. For the most part this place is geared toward families and friends.

This time I had a vegetable quesadilla and chicken noodle soup...but I have tried numerous sandwiches and soups at previous visits and loved every thing!

The atmosphere is relaxed & pleasant. The walls have cute hand-painted signs with whimsical sayings. The restrooms are identified with "Witches" and "warlocks". This is just a plain fun place.

I don't have any negative comments or suggestions for Merlin's..other than maybe that the outside is very "plain Jane" and may be easy to over look (maybe only for those not familiar with Merlin's reputation). Maybe that's okay because they seem to be busy enough just the way they are.

I look forward to my next great meal at Merlin's.

2  Thank WRDavis