“Amazing specials yet again...”

Veekoo Asian Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 54 Restaurants in Royersford
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

We again had the opportunity after doing some outlet mall shopping (philly premium outlets with in 10 min) to eat here. Their sushi continues to command a 5 star rating. The special roll last night had lobster, crab, avacado and some sort of outrageous sauce drizzle...wow!

Amazing wonton soup...they load the stock so its not just bland broth and noodles.
If you really enjoy Asian cuisine you will find this place amongst your top picks. Unusual combinations, refined sauces and great surroundings.

tip...BYOB...and it only adds to the meal....

Reviewed May 20, 2013

This place has excellent specialty rolls. I've not yet had regular sushi or shashimi yet, but I've heard excellent things from folks I would consider extremely picky about their japanese food. I can't imagine anyone being dissapointed here.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Absolutely one of the best Chinese food restaurants in the area. My favorite place to go. As many times as I have been there I always get the Bento Box which is amazing.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Not a place to take out, they do that, but it is one of the best Sitdown Places you can find in the area. Great food, great service. Great value.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

After a disappointing outing at another Asian restaurant my son guaranteed that we would like this place. He was right. Unfortunately, we did not make a reservation and the only table they had that would seat seven would be need for a reservation in one hour so we had service that was outstanding and still not rushed. The food was delicious and the variety was great. They had something for everyone, even my picky grand kids. We had more than enough food and time to eat it and still made it out before the next reservation holders showed up.