“NICE ROOMS”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royersford
NJ
“NICE ROOMS”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

looking for a place to stay , found a coupon for this hotel, although it wasn't accepted a good rate was given and the the front desk clerk tried really hard to accommodate us, I was surprised to see how nice the room was, very spacious , and clean , wish it was a little more sound proof, you can hear other peoples conversations in the hall as you passed the rooms, it looks like there was a small kid upstairs that was jumping until really late , at time of checkout I waited until the front desk staff had a long & friendly conversation with the person in front of me, I don't remember a greeting and when approached her and expecting maybe a bit more professionalism all I got was your set to go" with a blank stare, a little disappointed as other places asked how was the stay or at very least thank you, I felt like she lacked a bit of professionalism. over all I tried to keep in mind the hard work the first person put into , trying to accommodate my needs, overall being my first stay with this chain of hotel I can say it was nice,...

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear simplemom2013,

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review regarding your recent stay. It is very nice to know that you liked our rooms and have noticed their cleanliness. My apologies for the inconvenience you experienced over the noise and over the unsatisfactory service you received from the desk staff. Rest assured that your comments will be looked into and take actions accordingly. Despite your disappointment I do hope you will return to stay with us again at some future date when you can be assured of our very best attention.

Karen G.
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The area is ok, has a lot of shopping (10min) from the King of Prussia Mall and lots of restaurants in the area. The hotel is nice, the lobby is nice and it does appear to be clean. The rooms are nice and of pretty good size. The is a couch in the room, a refrigerator, glasses, plates, and dish detergent. The frustrating part was that our room was located on the 4th floor and there is a vent and (maybe) when the wind blows the flap of the vent slaps down and it is so Lois and it continuously and repeatedly hits. It is so loud and it prevents you from sleeping and if you do fall asleep it wakes you up. We called to comain about that noise nd they let us know that they are aware of it but it just is. We asked for eat plugs and they don't have any. Very frustrating! You can also hear the cars and trucks on the highway. Bottom line - they hotel seems nice, breakfast in the morning, but if you are looking to sleep soundly, not sure this place is perfect. I would try a different place.

Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Dear Lovemybirds,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience the noise had caused you and regret that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer for to our guests.

Jaime W
Marlton, New Jersey
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We used the Staybridge for our son's wedding weekend. The hotel is very clean. The rooms were very nice and equiped with everything you need. Its a smoke free hotel which is a breath of fresh are :) Front desk was very professional and organized. Breakfast in the morning was great. Everything was fresh, clean and a good selection of hot and cold breakfast items. Walking distance to the Outback. I would recommend this hotel if you need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
trieste
Reviewed September 3, 2013

in Valley Forge . Close to king of Prussia, Franklin Mills,Premium outlet, Delawere crossing,etc.
Very clean rooms, free working internet,nice breakfast with two people at work.
Front office working nicely, walking distance to Outback where you can get a 10% discount showing your room key.
Nothing is perfect and the panorama from the hotel is a cemetery in front and highway on the back ( not too much noise !! ), but I definitely be back , even if one person in the staff disappointed me ( maybe too busy because of a marriage ? )

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Sebastian, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very nice, new, clean room. Had a suite for a couple of nights. Nice having a private bedroom for us and a pullout bed for my nephew. Room very clean and seems really new. Nice free breakfast bar too--better than many at more expensive hotels. Super glad we got to take our pekingese too.
No problem in our room with fleas--and thank goodness the whole place is no smoking. Just because I like to take my dogs doesn't mean we want a smelly, smoky room. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I recently stayed 4 or 5 nights. It amazed me that there were no smoking rooms, yet pets were ok I would have been fine with that since they did provide an outdoor smoking area in the back. Didn't want to smoke out front due to the beer party at the entrance. LOL.

The low rating is because my mate and I both experienced ankle bites while in the room. FLEAS???

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank nocona12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Dear killdevil,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort you had during your stay. We deeply regret that this has negatively affected your overall experience with us. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver safe and comfortable accommodations.

I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M
Malmo, Sweden
Reviewed June 19, 2013

There are quite a few hotells in the area but take price into account and this one is by far the best choice.
Overall the hotel has a good standard: Big rooms with kitchen and workplace, free internet, nice indoor pool, full gym etc. Add comfy beds, nice breakfast (waffels, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and all the usuall other choices) and nice staff.
I stayed with my family during weekdays and they had dinner with soda/beer/wine included in the price. I paid less for my stay in total then going out for dinner/breakfast alone..

King of prussia is 15 minutes down the 422, the Premium outlet is 5 minutes in the other direction.

Room Tip: Use the weblink provided on the pennhurst asylum haunted house webpage for the best rate. My GPS se...