“Mixed Review...read to hear more.”

Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Royersford
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

The area is ok, has a lot of shopping (10min) from the King of Prussia Mall and lots of restaurants in the area. The hotel is nice, the lobby is nice and it does appear to be clean. The rooms are nice and of pretty good size. The is a couch in the room, a refrigerator, glasses, plates, and dish detergent. The frustrating part was that our room was located on the 4th floor and there is a vent and (maybe) when the wind blows the flap of the vent slaps down and it is so Lois and it continuously and repeatedly hits. It is so loud and it prevents you from sleeping and if you do fall asleep it wakes you up. We called to comain about that noise nd they let us know that they are aware of it but it just is. We asked for eat plugs and they don't have any. Very frustrating! You can also hear the cars and trucks on the highway. Bottom line - they hotel seems nice, breakfast in the morning, but if you are looking to sleep soundly, not sure this place is perfect. I would try a different place.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear Lovemybirds,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I would like to offer a sincere apology for the inconvenience the noise had caused you and regret that you were not satisfied with the service you received from our staff. I have taken note of your valuable comments and will use these to monitor and improve the quality and services we offer for to our guests.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed October 20, 2013

We used the Staybridge for our son's wedding weekend. The hotel is very clean. The rooms were very nice and equiped with everything you need. Its a smoke free hotel which is a breath of fresh are :) Front desk was very professional and organized. Breakfast in the morning was great. Everything was fresh, clean and a good selection of hot and cold breakfast items. Walking distance to the Outback. I would recommend this hotel if you need a hotel in the area.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 3, 2013

in Valley Forge . Close to king of Prussia, Franklin Mills,Premium outlet, Delawere crossing,etc.
Very clean rooms, free working internet,nice breakfast with two people at work.
Front office working nicely, walking distance to Outback where you can get a 10% discount showing your room key.
Nothing is perfect and the panorama from the hotel is a cemetery in front and highway on the back ( not too much noise !! ), but I definitely be back , even if one person in the staff disappointed me ( maybe too busy because of a marriage ? )

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Very nice, new, clean room. Had a suite for a couple of nights. Nice having a private bedroom for us and a pullout bed for my nephew. Room very clean and seems really new. Nice free breakfast bar too--better than many at more expensive hotels. Super glad we got to take our pekingese too.
No problem in our room with fleas--and thank goodness the whole place is no smoking. Just because I like to take my dogs doesn't mean we want a smelly, smoky room. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I recently stayed 4 or 5 nights. It amazed me that there were no smoking rooms, yet pets were ok I would have been fine with that since they did provide an outdoor smoking area in the back. Didn't want to smoke out front due to the beer party at the entrance. LOL.

The low rating is because my mate and I both experienced ankle bites while in the room. FLEAS???

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nocona12
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

Dear killdevil,

We appreciate your feedback regarding our property.

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience and discomfort you had during your stay. We deeply regret that this has negatively affected your overall experience with us. Kindly be assured that we treat this matter seriously as we always strive to deliver safe and comfortable accommodations.

I have taken note and wish to thank you for all your valuable comments. These are of great importance to us and allow us to monitor and improve our service continually. Your comments will be forwarded to the ownership of the hotel to take into consideration for future upgrades. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 19, 2013

There are quite a few hotells in the area but take price into account and this one is by far the best choice.
Overall the hotel has a good standard: Big rooms with kitchen and workplace, free internet, nice indoor pool, full gym etc. Add comfy beds, nice breakfast (waffels, scrambled eggs, fresh fruit and all the usuall other choices) and nice staff.
I stayed with my family during weekdays and they had dinner with soda/beer/wine included in the price. I paid less for my stay in total then going out for dinner/breakfast alone..

King of prussia is 15 minutes down the 422, the Premium outlet is 5 minutes in the other direction.

Room Tip: Use the weblink provided on the pennhurst asylum haunted house webpage for the best rate. My GPS se...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank 42Matt
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I was there for business and the Staybridge had about the best price. Looks new inside, both in the lobby and the room. Big room with full kitchen, nice desk and space to work, free wireless internet (did go out on me a few times but I was always able to reconnect quickly), Great breakfast bar, staff was efficient, parking convenient. If I'm back there again, I would look here first.

Room Tip: Traffic in the area is really bad, give yourself extra time!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Royersford
Hampton Inn Limerick-Philadelphia Area
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Limerick
Courtyard Philadelphia Valley Forge/Collegeville
Hilton Garden Inn Valley Forge/Oaks
Hampton Inn and Suites Valley Forge/Oaks
Comfort Inn & Suites Pottstown

Been to Staybridge Suites Royersford-Valley Forge? Share your experiences!