“Unacceptable Service” 1 of 5 stars

Gullifty's
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin Street
Description: Since 1975, Gullifty's Pizza Grille and Bar has been a Main Line tradition. With great food, award-winning beer selection, and outdoor dining, Gullifty's has something for everyone!
Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania
“Unacceptable Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

My children and I were at Gullifty's recently. We had just ordered drinks (for the kids; I had water) and an appetizer when my son began to feel unwell. The nachos arrived and I told the server that we were going to have to leave. He didn't ask why or if anything was wrong, but left to print our check. It was taking quite a while and I had told my sons to wait in the lobby, so we could make a quick exit. I followed the waiter and asked if he could possibly comp the untouched nachos and the two children's drinks. He said he'd check with the manager and, without consulting with me to see what was wrong and ask why we were leaving so abruptly, she simply refused. With mediocre food and terrible customer service, why would I return?

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
2 Thank WordGirl1968

Fountain Hills, Arizona
“Trendy but overpriced”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Lovely atmosphere. All ages comfortable. Service was slow. Food was way overpriced. My husband had two crab cakes and chips. I had a piece of salmon with three asparagus. Forget presentation.. No garnish, no bread. Add a soda and tip and we spent $54 for adequate quality food. A diner would have been more satisfying and I don't want to disparage diners. Find another place to spend your well earned money.

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars
Lewes, Delaware
“Lots of Good Food and Drink to Choose From”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

I can only speak about lunch, but I can recommend Gullifty's for a very good sandwich, burger, pizza, soup or salad. I or someone in my family has tried items from each category, and has enjoyed their selection. My wife loves the Baked Potato soup, and the Grilled Four Cheese sandwich, my niece enjoys the burgers, especially the Kobe Burger (expensive), I like the Cheesesteak and the pizza. My elderly sister always orders the same thing because she likes it so much: the Grilled Rueben. It's really big and she can eat only half, but she always happily takes the other half home for dinner. It comes with great potato chips (homemade, maybe), as do other sandwiches.

There's a large separate bar which serves 100+ beers, and has lots of TVs tuned to sports, but I've never found the bar activity or the TVs to overwhelm the dining rooms.

Gullifty's is close to 5 or 6 colleges and universities, so I can imagine that it can be crowded with students in the evening, but not so for lunch.

There's ample off-street parking.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles
“Great College Road Trip Watering Hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

Recommended by a family friend, Gullifty's is the culinary calm in the academic storm. This great eatery has the three elements that any family is looking for: great beverages, great food, and great atmosphere. this place has over 132 draft beers, a great selection of burgers and pizza's, and some of the most creative and delicious fine dining fare that one could ask for. Tonight's specials included sliced Ahi steak with rice and killer sweet and spicy sauce and a horseradish-blue cheese crusted bone-in ribeye. Quite the range of selections. Needles to say, we left full and happy and ready to continue the journey to academic heaven. Well at least happy and full. Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good atmosphere and Good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I went with the family. Everybody enjoyed their food. The steaks were very tasty and the service was good. Just an awareness for those that don't know the restaurant, they looked to have a vast selection of beers but if you are looking for a wine selection, it is very limited. A large bar area which was busy when we were there. If you are looking for a nice quiet restaurant, this is not the place. But looking for a good active atmosphere...this is a good place.