“Lots of Good Food and Drink to Choose From”
Review of Gullifty's

Gullifty's
Ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Rosemont
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Franklin Street
Description: Since 1975, Gullifty's Pizza Grille and Bar has been a Main Line tradition. With great food, award-winning beer selection, and outdoor dining, Gullifty's has something for everyone!
Lewes, Delaware
“Lots of Good Food and Drink to Choose From”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I can only speak about lunch, but I can recommend Gullifty's for a very good sandwich, burger, pizza, soup or salad. I or someone in my family has tried items from each category, and has enjoyed their selection. My wife loves the Baked Potato soup, and the Grilled Four Cheese sandwich, my niece enjoys the burgers, especially the Kobe Burger (expensive), I like the Cheesesteak and the pizza. My elderly sister always orders the same thing because she likes it so much: the Grilled Rueben. It's really big and she can eat only half, but she always happily takes the other half home for dinner. It comes with great potato chips (homemade, maybe), as do other sandwiches.

There's a large separate bar which serves 100+ beers, and has lots of TVs tuned to sports, but I've never found the bar activity or the TVs to overwhelm the dining rooms.

Gullifty's is close to 5 or 6 colleges and universities, so I can imagine that it can be crowded with students in the evening, but not so for lunch.

There's ample off-street parking.

• Visited April 2013

Los Angeles
“Great College Road Trip Watering Hole”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Recommended by a family friend, Gullifty's is the culinary calm in the academic storm. This great eatery has the three elements that any family is looking for: great beverages, great food, and great atmosphere. this place has over 132 draft beers, a great selection of burgers and pizza's, and some of the most creative and delicious fine dining fare that one could ask for. Tonight's specials included sliced Ahi steak with rice and killer sweet and spicy sauce and a horseradish-blue cheese crusted bone-in ribeye. Quite the range of selections. Needles to say, we left full and happy and ready to continue the journey to academic heaven. Well at least happy and full. Give it a try, you won't be dissapointed!

• Visited April 2013
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Good atmosphere and Good food”
Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

I went with the family. Everybody enjoyed their food. The steaks were very tasty and the service was good. Just an awareness for those that don't know the restaurant, they looked to have a vast selection of beers but if you are looking for a wine selection, it is very limited. A large bar area which was busy when we were there. If you are looking for a nice quiet restaurant, this is not the place. But looking for a good active atmosphere...this is a good place.

Pennsylvania
“SO disappointed with our lunch!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

We typically stop at Gullifty's when we are en route to King of Prussia for a family day trip. It typically is a good meal, but this time, they failed us. We ordered soup (good), burgers (fine), and popcorn chicken (for our 6-year old). Since we weren't sure if our son would like the chicken, we had also ordered a chicken and cheese stromboli to share. The stromboli, which came last, was awful. First, it was a calzone, not a stromboli. Also, it was filled with runny marinara that looked like a pile of grease when I cut into it. The chicken was pre-packaged chicken chunks, and I didn't see any signs of cheese. It really looked like something from an FBI crime scene - disgusting. We typically don't complain, but quietly told our waitress the issue. She quickly took it away and offered something else. By then, we had already started our other entrees and were almost ready to leave. I took my son out early while my husband paid the check. When he got into the car, he noticed the "stromboli" hadn't been removed from our check! $10 bucks down the drain.

We were so anxious to go on our way that we didn't bother going back to say anything. But, I'll have to say, this was a disappointing visit to Gullifys. There are plenty of other restaurants in the area, so we'll probably find something else next time we are in the area. :-(

• Visited February 2013
Valley Forge, Pennsylvania
“Good Food for a Good Price”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I eat here at least 10 times a year. Good soup that are all home made. Quick and friendly service every time. Never had any problems at all.

• Visited February 2013