After visiting The Hole In The Wall Puppet Theater (wonderful!), the Central Market (farmer's market), Rockvale outlets and Sight and Sound Theater, we were ready for the peace and quiet that the Cherry Lane Motor Inn offered us. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom tub could use a little updating, but it worked fine and was clean, so no complaints from me.
The man at the desk was very nice and helpful. (I locked my key inside the room).
This motel is not as expensive as a lot of the hotels and motels in the area and I worried that it would not be up to par, but I worried needlessly. The room was fine, the breakfast was fine, the customer service was fine. It was too cold to use the pool, but I'm sure it would have been fine, too.
I would definitely recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Orbitz so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County