This place has so much to offer even though, on the outside, it looks like it wouldn't. First of all the rooms are clean and comfortable. The pool is clean and the grounds are well taken care of. The breakfast is what you need to get your day going and coffee is available all day long. We can't say enough about how friendly and helpful Pete and Dee (the owners) are - as well as their staff, too! Pete spent extra time with us when we had trouble with the wifi and both of them took a genuine interest in making sure we were comfortable.
If we needed to mention something in need of improvement it would have to be that this is an older (old fashioned) motel; however, It's obvious that the building and grounds are being updated with new a/c's being installed and flat screen t.v.'s in each room. Oh, and while there's no excercise room, who needs one with the grounds and the view?
You won't be disappointed whenyou stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County