When searching for a motel in this area we originally thought we would be bringing our 2 doggies & this was one of the few places that allowed pets. It turned out that our son kept our Boston terriers for the 3 days we were gone, but I liked the price and the location of this motel, so I booked here anyway. Yes, the decor is dated, but it is clean & well cared for & the hosts are super friendly. If you have children, I suggest a room on the first floor that faces the pool and the playground. The room was larger than some chain motels where we have stayed with a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, iron/board, closet area with several wood hangers, 2 tvs (don't know why? lol), 2 double beds with a night stand between, dresser, desk with chair, small table & 2 chairs. After walking up the stairs (get a first floor room if you don't want to climb stairs) we entered our room from an enclosed porch/hallway that had several chairs and benches if you choose to sit out there instead of in your room. The bathroom was standard for a motel, with the sink in the room & the toilet and bathtub/shower on the inside. Because this motel is about a mile from Rt. 340 and a half mile from Rt. 30, it is VERY quiet. If you sit outside for any length of time you will see horse & buggys going down the road not 18 wheelers. The only complaint we had was no fault of the owners: noisy neighbors who apparently sleep with the tv on all night. Fortunately, the air conditioner drowned out most of the noise...
To the person who it seems has not stayed here for many years because they don't like the "changes" or the nationality of the owners: Quit whining & get a life. Those of us who travel many miles to get to our motel destination are looking for cleanliness, friendliness, well taken care of grounds and pool area, good value. All of this is present at the Cherry Lane Motor Inn. I don't know what or who was here 40 years ago, but this motel was perfect for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are centrally located amid the peaceful beauty of Amish farmlands in the village of Ronks. We are just down the road from the country towns of BIRD IN HAND and INTERCOURSE, and only minutes away from the Rockvale outlets, amusement parks, Amish tours, historical sites, Lancaster County's famous PA Dutch restaurants, Sight & Sound Millennium Theatre and much, much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Cherry Lane Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cherry Lane Motor Hotel Ronks
- Cherry Lane Hotel
- Cherry Lane Motor Inn Ronks, PA - Lancaster County